2024 WTT Champions Incheon 03.27-03.31 Korea

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Solid win for Hugo. Up next, his girlfriend, Bruna, takes on Polcanova. Maybe he stays and coaches her.
His girfriend looks overmatched. But it looks like romantic words have infused her with fighting spirit, but I suspect it will not be enough.

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
That time out should have been at 10:8, not 10:9
Hindsight is always 20-20. IMHO, he didn't need the time out. He has the game to win this, but he has to continue to play to his strengths and not let his great shots make him assume he can do anything he wants.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
LJK is playing with more spin game now and hard for Darko to beat this game.
He could but not by trying to play faster. But in any case, good luck to him, I hope he will do much better next time, I really like Darko's game, he is an European Liang Jingkun, he should probably go to sticky rubber on backhand like Liang lol.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
He could but not by trying to play faster. But in any case, good luck to him, I hope he will do much better next time, I really like Darko's game, he is an European Liang Jingkun, he should probably go to sticky rubber on backhand like Liang lol.
Isn't he using K3? I think his backhand needs no change. He probably just needs to learn to vary rhythm like LJK did.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2024
It is obvious - to beat bother China, you need to use pips. Maybe the conundrum of beating China should be renamed "The Pip Rubber Problem".
what pips are you talking about? have you been to China? have you seen the level of table tennis there?
or are you referring to the one time when SYS and WYD lost to random Indian players who use anti?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
what pips are you talking about? have you been to China? have you seen the level of table tennis there?
or are you referring to the one time when SYS and WYD lost to random Indian players who use anti?
I was talking about the pips of Bergstrom. Are you watching the matches or just the forum? If you aren't watching the matches, my comments (which are just based on thoughts that flow while watching the matches as if having a conversation) might fly way over your head.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Hirano: Made quick work of Samara at WTTC 2024 and Singapore Smash 2024.
WYD: How hard can it be?
Samara: Hold my beer.

Jan 2018
Diaz has lost some weight again.

Still doesn't change the fact that she is mismatched.

Last edited: