20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Jan 2018
13,718
13,272
30,379
One of the more boring Mens finals I watched in a while. Maybe I am imagining, but it wasn't worth watching at all.

In the olden days, you could see in all Chinese Mens finals, Ma long/Zhang Jike, Zhang jike/wang hao, FZD/Ma long used to fight tooth and nail in finals with lot of emotions.

Here I could not understand if LSD/WCQ were playing finals or practicing? No emotion, no outward display of fighting spirit, no nothing...!

It would be better for us if we do not have finals like this. I mean this is finals gold medal match!
Welcome to table tennis curse?
https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/fo...aichi-nagoya-2026-9-19-10-4.39788/post-590199
 
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Jan 2018
13,718
13,272
30,379
Is that who I'm thinking?

https://www.instagram.com/minorimima/p/DdrbPzTknQB/?img_index=6
minorimima
5d
#アジア競技大会
#卓球

東京オリンピックは無観客で私も会場に行けなかったので、今回の大会は東京オリンピックもこんな感じだったのかな、と感じさせてくれました(*☻-☻*)

応援📣ありがとうございました。
そして、美誠さん(╹◡╹)
お疲れ様でした。
ありがとねーーー🏓
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Sep 2017
2,490
1,763
5,458
Read 1 reviews
One of the more boring Mens finals I watched in a while. Maybe I am imagining, but it wasn't worth watching at all.

In the olden days, you could see in all Chinese Mens finals, Ma long/Zhang Jike, Zhang jike/wang hao, FZD/Ma long used to fight tooth and nail in finals with lot of emotions.

Here I could not understand if LSD/WCQ were playing finals or practicing? No emotion, no outward display of fighting spirit, no nothing...!

It would be better for us if we do not have finals like this. I mean this is finals gold medal match!

I very enjoying from this match. If this boring for you maybe you don't like table tennis?
You must never seen chinese table tennis before if looking for emotions. They always play like this
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Nov 2018
1,505
2,129
4,674
Is that who I'm thinking?

https://www.instagram.com/minorimima/p/DdrbPzTknQB/?img_index=6
minorimima
5d
#アジア競技大会
#卓球

東京オリンピックは無観客で私も会場に行けなかったので、今回の大会は東京オリンピックもこんな感じだったのかな、と感じさせてくれました(*☻-☻*)

応援📣ありがとうございました。
そして、美誠さん(╹◡╹)
お疲れ様でした。
ありがとねーーー🏓
He looks aged after resigning 😭
 
  • Like
Reactions: zeio
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Oct 2025
10
24
87
Since Hina Hayata's Medical TO in her match vs Miwa in Yokohama Champions 2025 has been interpreted here, I would like to contribute my understanding of 'The Drama in Yokohama'.
What I gathered from Hina's interviews, is that since she fell asleep with her arm in an awkward position during a flight, she sometimes got numbness in her fingers while playing, and that this had a significant effect on her play. This happened during her match with Chen Yi in the US Smash 2025, which she had led 3-0 but ended up losing 3-4. She reported regretting not having called an MTO during that match to give herself the best possible chance to play to her potential. At that time, her long-time physical trainer (who had temporarily doubled up as her coach) had found a way to massage her hand so that feeling would return in her fingers. Before competing in Yokohama, her team apparently contacted the organisers to seek permission for him to massage her hand should she begin to experience numbness in her fingers again during a match. Whether in good judgement or not, this permission was granted.
Now, the timing of the MTO can of course be seen as to have been so convenient that suspicion about it isn't unreasonable, and we've all seen that the impact on Miwa at the time was harsh. However, the idea that Hina acted in bad faith, nonetheless remains speculation and doesn't amount to insight. And when other scenarios are just as plausible, such speculation should never be used as a way to smear someone's reputation.
Moreover, if there appears to be a certain eagerness to jump to conclusions in denouncing someone or casting someone in a bad light, it's a pretty clear sign that good judgement is not being exercised.
 
  • Like
Reactions: pongfugrasshopper
Top