999 Super999T

I am curious where to buy "999 Super999T" rubber besides aliexpress because im scared of being scammed off there and my card getting leaked unless you guys have a trustful seller. Please drop the links because I am very curios on this rubber since I heard it has more spin than H3N.

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
I cant find any Three-Nine rubbers on the LARC so I don't think they are ITTF approved anymore. I tried it once and wasn't terribly impressed with it, I preferred the Globe 999 national because the sponge felt better, but the Three-Nine was definitely stickier.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Thos 999T rubbers are a hidden gem if and only if you boost them. Then they will be fast and soft enough to not only be playable but also be quite dangerous. Otherwise they are not great to play with.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2022
Sounds abit too good to be true, you can't have speed and control, they come hand in hand. control and spin, spin and speed

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Sounds abit too good to be true, you can't have speed and control, they come hand in hand. control and spin, spin and speed
This merchant probably just copy/pasted this dribble from some other place.
And anyway, everybody knows that Aussies never lie or cheat............well, there was this
cricket game ........... 🤣
🤣 🤣

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I am curious where to buy "999 Super999T" rubber besides aliexpress because im scared of being scammed off there and my card getting leaked unless you guys have a trustful seller. Please drop the links because I am very curios on this rubber since I heard it has more spin than H3N.
No individual dealer associated with Aliexpress ever sees your card details. You pay Aliexpress and when the goods arrive and are in good order and after you confirm this, your money will be released to the seller.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
I cant find any Three-Nine rubbers on the LARC so I don't think they are ITTF approved anymore. I tried it once and wasn't terribly impressed with it, I preferred the Globe 999 national because the sponge felt better, but the Three-Nine was definitely stickier.

They are still on the LARC
Globe 999
Globe 999T

Jul 2014
They are still on the LARC
Globe 999
Globe 999T
There is a specific brand called Three-Nine (三-九) that produced rubbers, namely their own 999, which is not associated with the Globe line of 999 rubbers:
17D06418-16AC-4928-A8A9-C1DA4904CF27.jpeg

Reactions: ttarc
Jul 2014
I always thought that these were just different versions not different manufacturers.
Three Nine and Globe are for sure different brands but they both might get rubbers from the same factory, after all they are both stamped with Tianjin China. which is also where RITC rubbers come from. The Juic 999 rubbers, at least the older style non-Elite ones stamped by both Globe and Juic, are undoubtedly made by Globe though

Reactions: ttarc