Aliexpress Singles Day Sale 2023

This user has no status.
So i tested the stuor and 75 inner more today. I like both of them a lot and 75 might be challenging for my favorite blade.

I feel 75 inner is better on bh, its more responsibe and blocks are very comfortable and bouncy.

Stuor harimoto is still probably more catchy.

Im using relatively slow and hard rubber, so i feel that favors the 75 inner more. Maybe a faster rubber would suit the stuor more.
You told me that you like Stuor Harimoto more than Stuor Long 5, so i bought Harimoto, now how about Stuor Long 5 vs. Sanwei 75???

This user has no status.
Harimoto and 75 inner are much better than Stuor Long 5. Long 5 was a bit too muchy and slow, unresponsive
Ok, you have experience so you know what you are talking about, i bought one Harimoto for now and will give it a try, if it is better than Long 5 as i said then i will sell my other Long 5 clones but maybe keep only one, then i buy more Harimoto blades and maybe adding 75 if it has something nice.

Reactions: TT Lover
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
@TensorBackhand

I just tested out the Stuor Harimoto ZLC just now for a couple hours. Rubbers are LAC and Moon 12 Blue. Compared to Sanwei Fextra and Yinhe U2. I'll probably give it a few more sessions to form an opinion on it, but some things jumped out right away.

First thing is that the bounce even at low speed is way more pronounced. Even dropping the ball on the blade I could tell it was bouncier with more catapult. This was more speed than I expected as I thought it'd be similar bounce until the ZLC was engaged. The rubbers are way more lively, especially the LAC. I'm pretty sure I didn't stretch them out while gluing.

Second thing is that I can lift underspin incredibly easy now on both FH and BH. I used to have to get in position, get low and generate a lot of arm speed before with the Fextra and U2. Now even when I'm caught off guard I can just flick up underspin sometimes with just my wrist.

Third (and perhaps related to #2) is that the throw is way higher. I'm talking dramatic difference. If I don't close my blade to 45 degrees or less on loops, the ball would just go sailing off the end of the table. This I found most difficult to deal with and I never actually got to do any full power FH loops because I didn't want my partner to have to run after balls for me.

Does this all sound normal to you? I really didn't think the blade would behave so differently, and that I would only notice some extra speed during higher power shots.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
@TensorBackhand

I just tested out the Stuor Harimoto ZLC just now for a couple hours. Rubbers are LAC and Moon 12 Blue. Compared to Sanwei Fextra and Yinhe U2. I'll probably give it a few more sessions to form an opinion on it, but some things jumped out right away.

First thing is that the bounce even at low speed is way more pronounced. Even dropping the ball on the blade I could tell it was bouncier with more catapult. This was more speed than I expected as I thought it'd be similar bounce until the ZLC was engaged. The rubbers are way more lively, especially the LAC. I'm pretty sure I didn't stretch them out while gluing.

Second thing is that I can lift underspin incredibly easy now on both FH and BH. I used to have to get in position, get low and generate a lot of arm speed before with the Fextra and U2. Now even when I'm caught off guard I can just flick up underspin sometimes with just my wrist.

Third (and perhaps related to #2) is that the throw is way higher. I'm talking dramatic difference. If I don't close my blade to 45 degrees or less on loops, the ball would just go sailing off the end of the table. This I found most difficult to deal with and I never actually got to do any full power FH loops because I didn't want my partner to have to run after balls for me.

Does this all sound normal to you? I really didn't think the blade would behave so differently, and that I would only notice some extra speed during higher power shots.
Yes, that sounds right to me. Those are what I love about the blade. It has good feeling, good catchy dwell time, but is also fast and responsive. Obviously compared to a wood blade, it'll be quite different.

So yes, this is a solid OFF blade. It is fast. It's very good for looping underspin, because it both catches the ball well and gives alot of catapult. And yes, the throw angle is quite healthy and makes it easy to clear the table and land with safety.

What's your USATT level? you may just need to get used to this level of responsiveness.

says Feel the ball first.
Oct 2022
So i tested the stuor and 75 inner more today. I like both of them a lot and 75 might be challenging for my favorite blade.

I feel 75 inner is better on bh, its more responsibe and blocks are very comfortable and bouncy.

Stuor harimoto is still probably more catchy.

Im using relatively slow and hard rubber, so i feel that favors the 75 inner more. Maybe a faster rubber would suit the stuor more.
Because of you I just bought a 75 inner 😳

Let's see how it fares against my Viscaria (I know it's an inner, the Visc is outer etc etc - I don't care it's just a blade)

Reactions: TT Lover
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Because of you I just bought a 75 inner 😳

Let's see how it fares against my Viscaria (I know it's an inner, the Visc is outer etc etc - I don't care it's just a blade)
Good! I think you will like it to be honest. It has a lot of the quick responsiveness of viscaria, but more plushy feeling and dwell time.

• Love
Reactions: Fedex78
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I also recently got the Loki Arthur Pro, which is similar to the Sanwei 75 inner.

The Arthur Pro is the same structure, but with zlc instead of alc. Overall its good, but it seems needlessly faster than the 75 inner. The 75 inner is already very fast, and the extra zlc on the Arthur Pro seems unnecessary.

This user has no status.
I also recently got the Loki Arthur Pro, which is similar to the Sanwei 75 inner.

The Arthur Pro is the same structure, but with zlc instead of alc. Overall its good, but it seems needlessly faster than the 75 inner. The 75 inner is already very fast, and the extra zlc on the Arthur Pro seems unnecessary.

So out of those three, if you have to choose one or keep only one, which one it will be?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
So out of those three, if you have to choose one or keep only one, which one it will be?
My head says Stuor Harimoto. Logic tells me that the extra catchiness, the safety, the arc and dwell time all should lead to more consistent play and margin of safety.

My gut says Inner 75. The extra responsiveness leads to more pro-active and offensive shots, better shot quality, and more confidence to pressure the opponent.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
The extra responsiveness leads to more pro-active and offensive shots, better shot quality, and more confidence to pressure the opponent.
Agree 100 %. It also helps to get the best out of those sticky rubbers we so like and if one
can perfect the total " kill- attitude" (not me 😁 ) this will become the "ultimate weapon" to win matches.

This user has no status.
My head says Stuor Harimoto. Logic tells me that the extra catchiness, the safety, the arc and dwell time all should lead to more consistent play and margin of safety.

My gut says Inner 75. The extra responsiveness leads to more pro-active and offensive shots, better shot quality, and more confidence to pressure the opponent.
So it is almost two rather than one, and later when it will be like 5-6 different blades then you will be leaning to 3 of them then, endless.

Well, i already got Harimoto because of you, not sure if i should get Inner 75 because of you too, i might do, but i will give this Harimoto a test first and see, it sounds you and others are very very precise about each blade characteristics and performance so you know the difference 100%, for me i don't care much about every single details about anything, but i could manage to see a difference even a slight to favor something, don't forget i do have finer blades that i don't gave up anyway.

Oct 2022
Sanwei 75 Inner FL arrived today and has been assembled.

Weight is 89.8gr, frequency is 1399.7Hz

Manufacturing quality is very high, the Koto is of high quality, the cut of the blade is perfect (the cut is better than Xiom TMXi-TMXi Pro-ALXi)

Handle is comfortable for my relatively big hands (I can take easily a 10th on a piano), is a bit chunk at the bottom but in a nice way.

I want to make a comparison with my Viscaria so I've put the same rubbers:

FH ZGX
BH Donic Z2

ZGX on FH for me is a must. On the BH I will see. The balance of the blade is different from Viscaria, little bit more head heavy.

Immagine WhatsApp 2024-01-05 ore 11.10.55_195e720a.jpg

Incredibly the weight is the same for my Viscaria, below:

Immagine WhatsApp 2024-01-05 ore 11.06.45_0c1e94ae.jpg

I'll let you know how it goes on the battle field 😆

It seems to be a real gem, Viscaria is at risk :ROFLMAO:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
Sanwei 75 Inner FL arrived today and has been assembled.

Weight is 89.8gr, frequency is 1399.7Hz

Manufacturing quality is very high, the Koto is of high quality, the cut of the blade is perfect (the cut is better than Xiom TMXi-TMXi Pro-ALXi)

Handle is comfortable for my relatively big hands (I can take easily a 10th on a piano), is a bit chunk at the bottom but in a nice way.

I want to make a comparison with my Viscaria so I've put the same rubbers:

FH ZGX
BH Donic Z2

ZGX on FH for me is a must. On the BH I will see. The balance of the blade is different from Viscaria, little bit more head heavy.

View attachment 27971

Incredibly the weight is the same for my Viscaria, below:

View attachment 27972

I'll let you know how it goes on the battle field 😆

It seems to be a real gem, Viscaria is at risk :ROFLMAO:
Do not rush to draw conclusions based on appearance, weight, frequency, and so on. Only in the game will everything fall into place.

Oct 2022
Do not rush to draw conclusions based on appearance, weight, frequency, and so on. Only in the game will everything fall into place.
Of course you're right. I'm a big time EJ so I have experienced what you writed above endless of times, but I'm also a dreamer so I like to think that when the theory is promising some magic could happen on the table too ;)

Reactions: Choosikick