Aliexpress Singles Day Sale 2023

This user has no status.
I received my H3N National BS sponge for my Long 5x and also received the Harimoto clone from Stuor, i will see how good is this blade as some mentioned compared to Long 5 clone, if it will be that good then i might get more selling L5 clones i have.

So what other clone or cheap blades i can think about in ST handle that is really amazing in speed and control at least for fun? I bought 6 Long 5 clone blades with two being that W986 design with Ebony top layer, i might keep this and sell two of Limba layer and replace it with Harimoto, but i am open to any more options that is good like from Yinhe or Palio or Loki or Sanwei or whatever.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
IMG_20231213_161205.jpg

75 inner finally arrived

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
So i tested the inner 75, I find that it is a very good blade. My weight is 89 and feels good, the handle feels very good and easy to twist and flick.

I compared this blade to the Yasaka Atletico Power. In theory they should be similar, with the main different being the Koto surface vs Limba. I fit them both with Victas Triple Double on fh and Rhyzen ZGR on bh.

On the FH, I dont find too much difference actually. They both have a good speed. The 75 inner has a higher pitch sound. They both have a some fair dwell time. I think the surface layer isnt affecting the dwell time as much as i thought it would. The overall blade stiffness plays a bigger part. I actually think the 75 inner may have more catchiness.

On the BH, i feel the 75 inner is clearly superior. So much so, that maybe the rubber boosting was not the same and thats what caused difference. But i found the 75 had a faster, snappier feeling. The ball launched longer and higher than the atletico. I felt more confident to loop attack with the 75 inner. Blocks felt stable and responsive.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
So i tested the inner 75, I find that it is a very good blade. My weight is 89 and feels good, the handle feels very good and easy to twist and flick.

I compared this blade to the Yasaka Atletico Power. In theory they should be similar, with the main different being the Koto surface vs Limba. I fit them both with Victas Triple Double on fh and Rhyzen ZGR on bh.

On the FH, I dont find too much difference actually. They both have a good speed. The 75 inner has a higher pitch sound. They both have a some fair dwell time. I think the surface layer isnt affecting the dwell time as much as i thought it would. The overall blade stiffness plays a bigger part. I actually think the 75 inner may have more catchiness.

On the BH, i feel the 75 inner is clearly superior. So much so, that maybe the rubber boosting was not the same and thats what caused difference. But i found the 75 had a faster, snappier feeling. The ball launched longer and higher than the atletico. I felt more confident to loop attack with the 75 inner. Blocks felt stable and responsive.

Which blade has better control and has more flexibility, Atletico Power or 75 Inner.

Thank you sir.
Best regards,

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
In my opinion: the 75 inner has more control and more flex. It is 0.1mm thinner.

But I only played with it once, so the more I play with it the more I will "get to know" the blade.

Last question, what is your opinion between the Sanwei 75 Inner and DHS H301 : Control > Flexible > Speed (Both blade are Koto top ply + Inner ALC).

Thank you sir.
Best regards,

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Last question, what is your opinion between the Sanwei 75 Inner and DHS H301 : Control > Flexible > Speed (Both blade are Koto top ply + Inner ALC).

Thank you sir.
Best regards,
I don't own the H301, so the last time I played with it was 1 or 2 years ago with a friend's racket that had H3 unboosted on it. I'm not sure I could give you a good answer.

But, the last time I tried the H301, It felt very flexy and somewhat slow to me (was it the blade? or the rubber?). So again, it seems like the wood composition actually matters less than the overall blade stiffness.

So the 75 inner seems faster and snappier. The 301 felt slower and flexier. Control is a subjective because it depends what you personally like. For me, I feel the 75 has better control, because it is more responsive. The 301 felt sluggish to me.

Reactions: riemsesy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
In my opinion: the 75 inner has more control and more flex. It is 0.1mm thinner.

But I only played with it once, so the more I play with it the more I will "get to know" the blade.
How would you compare the Stuor Harimoto ZLC vs the Sanwei 75 Inner in terms of speed, hold, and flex?

I'm going to be testing one of the two compared to my Fextra using same rubbers (LAC and Moon 12 Blue) but wondering which to try first. I'd prefer to start with the one with more dwell and flex.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
How would you compare the Stuor Harimoto ZLC vs the Sanwei 75 Inner in terms of speed, hold, and flex?

I'm going to be testing one of the two compared to my Fextra using same rubbers (LAC and Moon 12 Blue) but wondering which to try first. I'd prefer to start with the one with more dwell and flex.
I haven't compared them directly against each other yet. But Maybe I should do that today.

My impression is that they have equal flex, 75 inner has slightly more speed, and Stuor has slightly more hold or softer hold because of the limba.

I think you should start with the Stuor

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
I haven't compared them directly against each other yet. But Maybe I should do that today.

My impression is that they have equal flex, 75 inner has slightly more speed, and Stuor has slightly more hold or softer hold because of the limba.

I think you should start with the Stuor
I was thinking the same but figured you'd be the right guy to ask. Thanks a lot!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I was thinking the same but figured you'd be the right guy to ask. Thanks a lot!
So i tested the stuor and 75 inner more today. I like both of them a lot and 75 might be challenging for my favorite blade.

I feel 75 inner is better on bh, its more responsibe and blocks are very comfortable and bouncy.

Stuor harimoto is still probably more catchy.

Im using relatively slow and hard rubber, so i feel that favors the 75 inner more. Maybe a faster rubber would suit the stuor more.