Angle of the videos

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Hi guys,

I think I am not the only one who don't like the current ITTF videos angle and quality.
We could write a petition to change the angle.
Please post a match record with the angle you like the most.
After a few days, I will start a poll with these videos.
Finally I want to create an online signature gathering and send it to the ITTF.
So let's post!

Reactions: MrThePortal
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I think those are all good angles. There are two that are filmed from closer to ground level where you can see the arc of the ball better. I really like that concept.

But the truth is, I think it is better to see a match from a few angles. These angles give you a better appreciation of the arc on the ball and are a really nice change. But the angle ITTF uses allows you to see the lateral movement on the court. So if they were giving some of each angle (all angles shown here and the angle the ITTF uses) it would ultimately be better than only being stuck with one angle regardless of which one.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
I think those are all good angles. There are two that are filmed from closer to ground level where you can see the arc of the ball better. I really like that concept.

But the truth is, I think it is better to see a match from a few angles. These angles give you a better appreciation of the arc on the ball and are a really nice change. But the angle ITTF uses allows you to see the lateral movement on the court. So if they were giving some of each angle (all angles shown here and the angle the ITTF uses) it would ultimately be better than only being stuck with one angle regardless of which one.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

I agree with you and ITTF also have more than one angle, but there is a main angle, what can be used in short form videos and what ITTF use in most of the times. Changing the main angle in itself would be a big step.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl