Anybody tried the Yinhe Pro 05?

This user has no status.
Any comments on how the Pro 05 compares to the others?
Yinhe Pro 05 is like my brother's Harimoto ALC. In comparison to my friend's DHS Hurricane Long 5, also not mutch different, Long 5 is bit harder and stiffer. Yinhe Pro 05 is very spinny blade, the best spin in my blade collection. Speed is same as Pro 01. Plays well with euro tensor and chinese tacky rubbers.
Yinhe Pro 01 is just like Viscaria, not to hard, not crazy fast.
Yinhe V14Pro, same as Pro 01, but little harder and faster, with shorter dwell time, something like Timo Boll Alc.
Yinhe V16 is a hard, very fast blade with very high sound. Because of limba outer wood, dwell time is acceptable.
My favorite blade is Yinhe Pro 01, and then Pro 05.

This user has no status.
Does anyone else have this blade? I'm thinking of buying either this blade or fang bo carbon (1st gen). I'm also open for recommendations and advice. I enjoy playing close to table with blocking, pushing and slow/spinny opening loops. I rarely ever go far from the table and prefer to finish the point within first 3 strokes with a precise placement. Having previously played with Yinhe V14 Pro with Vega Pro FH and Rakza 7 BH I can say that I enjoyed blocking and pushing with this setup but looping would often times go over the table so I guess this setup is a bit fast for me and not quite spinny enough.

This user has no status.
1. Yinhe Pro 01 is just like Viscaria. Medium hard, but little flexy, and very ballanced blade. Spin shots are equaly fantastic as flat hits. The blade is powerful, but control is still very high.
2. Yinhe 970xxA despite inner structure is very similar to Pro 01 in therm of hardness and speed, but somehow less flexy, the feeling is less clear, control is worse, especialy soft and medium soft shots are not clear. I had a problem with dosing the force put into shots.
3. Yinhe Pro 05 is very flexy, and extremely spinny, but has the same problem as 970xxA, control and feeling in soft and medium soft shots is not clear. Powerful topspins are awesome.
4. Yinhe V14PRO is almost same as Pro 01, but little harder, also very good at every aspect of game. Good for looping, hitting, good spin, clear feeling and good control.
5. Yinhe V16 is the hardest and fastest one, but despite hardness and high speed is still very good at every aspect. Feeling is clear, decent control. It's just like harder Viscaria.

My conclusion: outer structure blades from Yinhe are definetely better than inner structure ones. DHS inner structure are way better. DHS Pg7X, 301 or Fang Bo B2, and even Pg5.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
. Yinhe Pro 05 is very flexy, and extremely spinny, but has the same problem as 970xxA, control and feeling in soft and medium soft shots is not clear. Powerful topspins are awesome.
I had that same issue when I first played with the blade.
(I think)It got solved by choosing the right rubbers.
Obviously, my technique and skill Level has improve drastically eversince, but I still think that rubber choice makes the biggest difference.
The only time I experience that unclear feeling now, is when I am playing with an amateur / kid at our Club and Im just loosely holding the racket in my Hand without actually trying to play.

As far as I remember, the problem occured with H8-80 37 on BH.
I didnt have it with any other Chinese rubber on FH and neither with Fastarc G-1 or Mantra Pro, H and XH, on BH.

Reactions: turbozed
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
1. Yinhe Pro 01 is just like Viscaria. Medium hard, but little flexy, and very ballanced blade. Spin shots are equaly fantastic as flat hits. The blade is powerful, but control is still very high.
2. Yinhe 970xxA despite inner structure is very similar to Pro 01 in therm of hardness and speed, but somehow less flexy, the feeling is less clear, control is worse, especialy soft and medium soft shots are not clear. I had a problem with dosing the force put into shots.
3. Yinhe Pro 05 is very flexy, and extremely spinny, but has the same problem as 970xxA, control and feeling in soft and medium soft shots is not clear. Powerful topspins are awesome.
4. Yinhe V14PRO is almost same as Pro 01, but little harder, also very good at every aspect of game. Good for looping, hitting, good spin, clear feeling and good control.
5. Yinhe V16 is the hardest and fastest one, but despite hardness and high speed is still very good at every aspect. Feeling is clear, decent control. It's just like harder Viscaria.

My conclusion: outer structure blades from Yinhe are definetely better than inner structure ones. DHS inner structure are way better. DHS Pg7X, 301 or Fang Bo B2, and even Pg5.
Good day to you sir.

What is the main difference between DHS PG7X and H301, such as Speed - Control - Flexible - Top surface of wood on the blade (Limba or Koto) ?

Thank you sir.
Best regards,

Reactions: satori97
says None tacky inverted
says None tacky inverted
Mar 2024

How was your experience with 301 compared to fang bo b2 ?
I have the fbb2 , I plan to purchase fangbob2x seems like a similar option to 301Z , these 2 seems like the most promising in the dhs editions , any opinions ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I had that same issue when I first played with the blade.
(I think)It got solved by choosing the right rubbers.
Obviously, my technique and skill Level has improve drastically eversince, but I still think that rubber choice makes the biggest difference.
The only time I experience that unclear feeling now, is when I am playing with an amateur / kid at our Club and Im just loosely holding the racket in my Hand without actually trying to play.

As far as I remember, the problem occured with H8-80 37 on BH.
I didnt have it with any other Chinese rubber on FH and neither with Fastarc G-1 or Mantra Pro, H and XH, on BH.
H8-80 to me is probably the culprit. I tried 38 and 37 on a friend's blade, and it felt like playing with a racket glued with mashed potatoes instead of TT glue.

says None tacky inverted
says None tacky inverted
Mar 2024
Yinhe Pro 05 is like my brother's Harimoto ALC. In comparison to my friend's DHS Hurricane Long 5, also not mutch different, Long 5 is bit harder and stiffer. Yinhe Pro 05 is very spinny blade, the best spin in my blade collection. Speed is same as Pro 01. Plays well with euro tensor and chinese tacky rubbers.
Yinhe Pro 01 is just like Viscaria, not to hard, not crazy fast.
Yinhe V14Pro, same as Pro 01, but little harder and faster, with shorter dwell time, something like Timo Boll Alc.
Yinhe V16 is a hard, very fast blade with very high sound. Because of limba outer wood, dwell time is acceptable.
My favorite blade is Yinhe Pro 01, and then Pro 05.
Yinhe pro 5 vs b2x vs 301Z , in terms of spin speed , touch feel how do they compare ?
Which one is your absolute fav , I'm buying one of these blades this week ! I plan to make one of them my main blade since my playing style is looping with forehand and high spin loops

This user has no status.
Yinhe pro 5 vs b2x vs 301Z , in terms of spin speed , touch feel how do they compare ?
Which one is your absolute fav , I'm buying one of these blades this week ! I plan to make one of them my main blade since my playing style is looping with forehand and high spin loops
I have no experience with 301Z, used only regular 301 ALC and Pg7X, both are actually almost same blades, same structure, very similar feeling. In comparison, speed is similar for all of them, Yinhe Pro 05 is the spinnier one, Fang Bo B2 is just fine in every aspect, feeling is good, control good, spin and speed also very good, bur 301/Pg7X have the best feeling giving you pleasure, satisfaction, control, and also best overal performance.

This user has no status.
Good day to you sir.

What is the main difference between DHS PG7X and H301, such as Speed - Control - Flexible - Top surface of wood on the blade (Limba or Koto) ?

Thank you sir.
Best regards,
Almost no difference, same structure Ayous core-ALC-ayous-koto surface. Feeling and performance is almost same, PG7X just is slightly softer and more flexy, but I think it depends on what you get.