Anyone have a sneak peak of Glayzer yet?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
From your photo the topsheet color looks quite opaque!
337843822_710109557524529_8590961699009059655_n.jpg

338020396_738816614377012_3642317789658284081_n.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
almost no tacky, grippy to be precise. It's like a Rozena with better grip. It plays nicely on BH, very controllable but not too powerful
What about its gears? D09c is a bit slow on the lower end but really speeds up, does the G09c speed up a bit quicker due to the softer sponge? I'm assuming it has a lower top end speed, but I wonder if its speed is more accessible with lower powered strokes.

I can compare it to a house.

I have neither yet
I was thinking more to an old pair of socks or maybe to a frying pan. 🤣
Or maybe a worn out spare tire… 😉

No I am looking forward to hear about this and to see the cost in my region. I seriously hope it’s not gonna be just a glorified Rozena…

Cheers
L-zr

says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
What about its gears? D09c is a bit slow on the lower end but really speeds up, does the G09c speed up a bit quicker due to the softer sponge? I'm assuming it has a lower top end speed, but I wonder if its speed is more accessible with lower powered strokes.
it's rather slow although the sponge is very elastic and high quality. It's also very grippy, flicking balls near table is effortless, it has great spin capabilities, but you can feel the sponge does not keep up when you stepping away from table. I'd say it's 7/10 in terms of speed compare to D09c

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
it's rather slow although the sponge is very elastic and high quality. It's also very grippy, flicking balls near table is effortless, it has great spin capabilities, but you can feel the sponge does not keep up when you stepping away from table. I'd say it's 7/10 in terms of speed compare to D09c
Why would it be slow if the sponge is very elastic?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
How does it play?
I am interested in that setup.
Have you tried d05 and d09c before?
I'm sorry, these are photos I re-shared.
I don't have these rubbers.
At my earlier post (a page earlier), I shared his review on it in Chinese. Hope Google makes sense.
He, if i'm correct is a D09C and D05 user

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
An early review of G09C by a Tieba user who has had some formal training.

测试底板张继科alc直板正手,胶皮四遍白胶,底板一遍,胶皮厚度2.1,硬度42(d09c44),粘性胶面,灰色海绵。
刚上手的感觉比较脆弹,虽然是粘性胶面,但粘性还是远弱于狂飙3,很多人说他是艾比斯的升级版,个人觉得还是不认同的,四遍白胶打起来无论是手感还是速度,我都感觉挺不错的,根本不需要刷油处理。
在这个价位,我只能拿斯蒂卡的dna赤龙来进行对比,个人感觉整体手感是好于dna赤龙的,他的手感比dna要通透很多,相对于狂飙底劲还是略显不足,但速度明显略快,这个胶皮给我的整体感觉就是好上手,下限比狂飙底,速度快,脆弹,持球也不错,不过我觉的这个胶皮搭配蝴蝶的超级系列底板应该会更好用。
如果国内发售价在240左右,个人觉得还是值得购买的,你要说平替09c,个人感觉还是因人而异吧,另外,放反手也不错,毕竟比d09c略软,如果厚度是1.9应该很好,这块胶皮很适合一些想把d09c放反手但怕太硬了的小伙伴,而且,价格也摆在那。
以上就是我的试打体验,因为每个人手感不一样,所以谨代表我自己个人的观点。
Test blade is Zhang Jike ALC penhold, four layers white glue on rubber, and one layer on blade, rubber thickness is 2.1, hardness is 42 (d09c44), tacky topsheet, and gray sponge.
It feels relatively crunchy-bouncy when you first get started. Although it is a tacky topsheet, the stickiness is still far weaker than that of H3. Many people say that it is an upgraded version of Aibiss. Personally, I still don’t agree. Whether it be the feel or speed, I feel pretty good, and there is no need for tuning at all.
At this price, I can only compare it with Stiga DNA Dragon Grip. Personally, I feel that the overall feel is better than that of DNA Dragon Grip, its feel is more clear than DNA Dragon Grip, its dijin [底劲, a term usually reserved for blade, defined as initial speed by DHS research institute] is still a little lacking compared to Hurricane, but its speed is noticeably faster. My overall impression of this rubber is that it is easy to use. The lower limit is lower than that of Hurricane, speed is fast, crunchy-bouncy, ball-holding is decent, but I feel that this rubber would play better on Butterfly Super series blades.
If the domestic list price is around 240, I personally think it is worth buying. If you insist on it being an alternative to 09c, my personal feeling is that it varies from person to person. In addition, it is also good on the backhand. After all, it is slightly softer than d09c. If the thickness is 1.9, it should be very good, this rubber is very suitable for some friends who want to put the d09c on backhand but are afraid that it will be too hard, and the price is right there.
The above is my test play experience, because everyone feels different, I only represent my own personal point of view.

Last edited:
says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
How is the Glayzer 09c for the FH? I was thinking about getting a Glayzer 09c for FH and a normal Glayzer for RPB on a Dynasty Carbon
It has great spin, a bit similar to DNA Dragon Grip, comfortable in blocking and looping close to table. If you like to flickr, then G09c on BH is way better. I haven't tried normal Glayzer but seeing the reviews I think it's suitable for punching more