Anyone have a sneak peak of Glayzer yet?

says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
Based on Chinese translation of a Japanese review, Glazer 09c is "Tacky Rozena". Not as good as Tenergy. Not very fast, seem to be designed for BH of outer composite blades. Spin is not outstanding either.

Link to "original" video in case the translations are wrong:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Based on Chinese translation of a Japanese review, Glazer 09c is "Tacky Rozena". Not as good as Tenergy. Not very fast, seem to be designed for BH of outer composite blades. Spin is not outstanding either.

Wouldn´t be surprised. All those poor people hoping for "identical topsheet with softer sponge", as if BTY or any other manufacturer would do such thing ;-)

Jan 2023
Wouldn´t be surprised. All those poor people hoping for "identical topsheet with softer sponge", as if BTY or any other manufacturer would do such thing ;-)
BTY could sell Dignics FX if they want to, but it would be the same price as a Dignics. I'd imagine such rubbers may be too similar to Tenergy and therefore they won't release them, since Tenergy is still selling well.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
BTY could sell Dignics FX if they want to, but it would be the same price as a Dignics.
Exactly my thinking, but there are people waiting for a miracle, And when they finally get a hold on Glayzer, they might even think it happened just because they wanted it so much to ;-)

Reactions: allfj
says .
says .
Feb 2019
Read 2 reviews
Rozena is a soft rubber with good dynamics and decent spin. If you’re looking for these attributes, I think it’s a very good rubber.
Glayzer is harder than Tenergy and softer than Dignics and butterfly states, that it has a little less spin and speed than Tenergy, but a higher arc.
If all this is true, it’ll be my perfect rubber.
Nobody says that it’ll outperform Tenergy. It’ll be different.

Jan 2023
Rozena is a soft rubber with good dynamics and decent spin. If you’re looking for these attributes, I think it’s a very good rubber.
Glayzer is harder than Tenergy and softer than Dignics and butterfly states, that it has a little less spin and speed than Tenergy, but a higher arc.
If all this is true, it’ll be my perfect rubber.
Nobody says that it’ll outperform Tenergy. It’ll be different.
there's probably some tensor that fit the bill already.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022

So is the rubber considered a letdown? Instead of a slightly softer Dignics, its more like a disappointing Rozena?

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
My order just got a tracking number assigned.
Yep, they're available in the US and shipping as of today.

I just placed an order for 1 of each.

We'll have to see what they have in the tank.

Really banking on the regular Glayzer for my BH, will likely boost it with 1 layer of Falco. Otherwise I might switch to Z2 also with 1 layer of Falco.

Jan 2023
So is the rubber considered a letdown? Instead of a slightly softer Dignics, its more like a disappointing Rozena?
It is probably slight better/same tier with Rozena. I don't think it is a disappointment, people were just expecting too much. Glayzer should be compared to tensor in the same price range, not Dignics or even Tenergies.

Reactions: OldUser
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
It was very worrying when they brought out the Butterfly auntie to talk about it.

But I reckon if one brushes a layer of FTL and they become pretty good rubbers in case out of the box they feel a bit slow and not spiny enough.
Dignics doesn't need booster but if one uses it it sure improves as well...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2023
It was very worrying when they brought out the Butterfly auntie to talk about it.

But I reckon if one brushes a layer of FTL and they become pretty good rubbers in case out of the box they feel a bit slow and not spiny enough.
Dignics doesn't need booster but if one uses it it sure improves as well...
Cool she plays tennis in a jacket :LOL:

Reactions: allfj and Zwill
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Asia has already started selling it today (or atleast about 10 hours ago)
by this weekend, you will start to get reveiws
What's the MSRP in China for the Glayzers? Prott or TTNPP are selling Tenergy at around 72USD and Dignics around 75USD while Rozena is 35USD.
I think this makes Tenergy "obsolete" unless someone really-really prefers the feeling of it.

I know Butterfy gives Chine a huge slack on pricing,

Jan 2023
What's the MSRP in China for the Glayzers? Prott or TTNPP are selling Tenergy at around 72USD and Dignics around 75USD while Rozena is 35USD.
I think this makes Tenergy "obsolete" unless someone really-really prefers the feeling of it.

I know Butterfy gives Chine a huge slack on pricing,

Recommended prices (price on catalogue, usually higher than actual price) are (all in rmb):

T05: 628
D09c: 668
Glayzer: 330

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018

Recommended prices (price on catalogue, usually higher than actual price) are (all in rmb):

T05: 628
D09c: 668
Glayzer: 330
330 RMB is OK. Rozena is around 200RMB. If Glayzer gives 50% more durability than Rozena then it's worth considering already. But I think it will proivde much more.

I have D09c, by visual inspection it looks like abeat up shit, but in reality the middle where I used it the most is stickier than the edges where I have not used. The D09c sponge can take a heck of a lot of glue removal too.
I for one look really forward too the Glayzers with some Falco tweaks.