• other blade

Votes: 18 40.9%

• Total voters
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Any of the blades mentioned here on this thread will be fine. If you don't need to keep to a budget, just get what ever you want most. If you need to keep to a budget, buy one of the blades that fits your budget.

Every blade mentioned on this thread will be fine for you.

The important part is practice and training. Equipment is not as important.

Good luck.

Reactions: splasher78
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
Dude, you're all over the place. You have 5 ply, 7 ply and carbon in your OP.

Pick a composition first and go from there.

If I understood it correctly, you are using a blade from a premade, correct? You can start by checking how many plies you have in there, but my guess is that it will play similar to a 5 ply anyways.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
Listen, most of the people here are not objectiv like myself. You have to explore. Ask people in the club to try their bats if you go to one and see what you like. You cant go wrong with any off- 5 ply blade with any controlable rubbers you would like. Of course you should not buy MXP hard or something like that, but anything controlable like hexer from andro, something from vega series from xiom, rakza 7 from yasaka etc. Hope it helps, it really helped me when der echte said this to me.

This user has no status.
do you prefer fextra on blades i mentioned just becuase of its price or for other reasons?
and thank you very much for your helping

do you mean if i can afford stiaga infinity you prefer it on Fextra the rest of blades i mentioned?
or still prefer Fextra?
thank you very much for your helping

I just can tell you about the Fextra and the Infinity because I had both. Infinity is supposed to be a better choice, but I had really good feelings with the Fextra with Xiom Vega rubbers on both sides. A club mate tried my Fextra and he was amazed, so he asked me if I was interested to sell him the blade. I did, but I kept the Infinity which I still use sometimes. Infinity is a very well balanced blade. It's quite popular but there're some people which don't like it.
You can read reviews and opinions about this or that blade but in the end it's a matter of your personal feeling and performance. If you have the choice to play with other people, try their blades. If not, Infinity could be a good choice for you. But that's just my personal suggestion.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
Listen, most of the people here are not objectiv like myself. You have to explore. Ask people in the club to try their bats if you go to one and see what you like.

Agreed. Couldn't agree more actually. Everyone has a tiny different taste and likes different things. As Carl said before any of those blades will be fine most likely. If you want to find one you like only solution is to test them, at least borrow them for a swing or two. I think that either Fextra or Offensive S are very good relatively safe choices :) If you are worried about buying used on ebay then don't do it.

The thing I don't understand about this thread is that it is all over the place. Which blades you tried and liked and which you didn't? Are you playing 6h/week in a club or just with friends? What did your coach recommended you? (Who else other than you and your coach know you actual needs)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
thank you very much for your help i will consider your choices
but do think dhs fang bo is btter than dhs h301?
The main difference is suppose to be top ply. Fang Bo 2 (carbon) has limba top and 301 has koto top. There is no better. They are different, but I would put them in same bracket in terms of quality.

Reactions: Yamen Raslan
This user has no status.
thank you very much for your help i will consider your choices
but do think dhs fang bo is btter than dhs h301?

I had play only Fang bo alc not on H301 so I can't not tell which one is better for me.It has different outer ply limba and koto so FB is very good feeling of limba not so hard or stiff.It is very good off blade in term of quality in game play but in term of quality product is not superb for the price. I think bang for buck.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2022
Read 1 reviews
Tibhar Stratus Power Wood blade.
STSPW-tibhar-stratus-power-wood.jpg

Reactions: JJ Ng