best glue?

This user has no status.
Agree. I am having a big issues with Revolution 3. Chinese rubber curled up and C-1 and Rakza 7 white sponge do not work well with Revolution 3.

I am trying out Neottec glue v.s. Butterfly Free Chack 2 Pro right now.

Revolution 3 normal = least viscosity. That is only one I have tried and I do not recommend that. If you want to try Revolution 3, then try medium or thick viscosity.
I use Rev. 3 (medium thickness) with Rakza 7, and is the best glue i tried for this kind of sponge. Easy to peel off. Tried others from donic and butterfly, and they arent nearly as easy to work with.

Reactions: mocker88 and JJ Ng
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I am having a big issues with Revolution 3. Chinese rubber curled up and C-1 and Rakza 7 white sponge do not work well with Revolution 3.
I hope you don't mind me making a remark, it is only to clarify that the curling up does not happen to all Chinese rubbers.
For example, I glued LAC and R3pink on the same day and (as i always do) kept the rubber corners after the trimming on the blade. The LAC pieces curled up but the leftover pieces from the R3pink did not.
It is quite weird and of course can be annoying.
I only played with LAC for about half an hour then pulled it of the blade because my coach had become glossy eyes and wanted it. Now the rubber curled up to the extreme.
Real pain.
I got about 100ml of Rev3 glue and then I will go to DHS15

Reactions: JJ Ng
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
It's very good but hardly available, in Europe only tabletennis11.......
Even I had to buy my Revolution3 from TT11 shop and I do live on the other side of the planet. Now Rev3 has become too expensive but I found a source on Ali that will ship DHS 15, the half liter bottle.
I got a bit of luck when I looked up a local auction website where everything is normally 3 times the price compared with Aliexpress and found DHS15 , 500ml, for NZ$ 60, delivered to my house.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
i take it back! Butterfly Free Chack 2 is not the best glue; The best glue, the best GOD given glue is Free Chack 2 Pro. Just used it and it is amazing!
That’s what I’ve been saying as well 👍 Free Chack Pro II is the best

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
That’s what I’ve been saying as well 👍 Free Chack Pro II is the best
Screenshot 2023-08-14 at 12-46-20 Glues Free Chack PRO II 90 ml - Butterfly Australia - Online...png
For the same money i just bought 500ml of DHS 15
At this price, c'mon, you must be havin a laugh 😂😂😂

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
View attachment 26283
For the same money i just bought 500ml of DHS 15
At this price, c'mon, you must be havin a laugh 😂😂😂
I've tried DHS 15, it always forms streaks when applying, kind of like when the rubber was boosted but not dried entirely. So I'm not going to recommend it even if it costs so little.

And I buy the 500ml Free Chack Pro II, even if it costs twice the money as some other popular glue, I only need to apply half as much every time I use it, so does it really cost more?

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I've tried DHS 15, it always forms streaks when applying, kind of like when the rubber was boosted but not dried entirely.
I've run into the same problem with Revolution3. Sometimes it streaks and sometimes it looks like the glue simply does not want to stick to the sponge and the glue sort of curls up on itself and forms big holes.

That is the time when I turn to voc glue, not the one with the speed effect just the glue, this shit sticks to anything

• Haha
Reactions: DukeGaGa
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
I've run into the same problem with Revolution3. Sometimes it streaks and sometimes it looks like the glue simply does not want to stick to the sponge and the glue sort of curls up on itself and forms big holes.

That is the time when I turn to voc glue, not the one with the speed effect just the glue, this shit sticks to anything
It's the oil in the booster that hasn't dried all up. It happens all the time when you're in a hurry :)

Reactions: merlin el mago
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
It's the oil in the booster that hasn't dried all up. It happens all the time when you're in a hurry :)
It is not that i am in a hurry, it is probably more that I assume it is ok to go ahead with the glue. The boosted rubber does not really speak to me and says "i am ready now" 😁

• Haha
Reactions: mocker88
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
Recently the shopkeeper in Dandoy Brussels recommended me the Dandoy Power Glue, saying that it is made by Falco and most important for me being easy to remove. It smells a bit like ammonia, sticks very well my boosted rubbers and indeed easy to peel off. Previously he was recommending Free Chack Pro II

Reactions: FrenchFrog33
Recently the shopkeeper in Dandoy recommended me the Dandoy Power Glue, saying that it is made by Falco and most important for me being easy to remove. It smells a bit like ammonia, sticks very well my boosted rubbers and indeed easy to peel off. Previously he was recommending Free Chack Pro II
No surprise that they recommend their own brand 🤣

Just saying…

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: mocker88 and Kolev
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
No surprise that they recommend their own brand 🤣

Just saying…

Cheers
I was waiting for such a reply, 🙂 but I don't think so. They are the official distributor for BTY as well which is much more profitable brand. ...Anyway what he told me is true. I tried it myself and must confess that I prefer their glue over the Free Chack Pro II