This user has no status.
Jul 2023
Reactions: FrenchFrog33
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
Best value by far Tearmender, $10-15 for 6 oz online

tt branded glues are ridiculously overpriced at around $10 per oz or more

all of the above are variations on water based latex glue with slightly different formulas that result in slight variations with thickness, stickiness, etc. tt companies just charge more

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
The rule of thumb here is not to buy any German made glues like Butterfly Free Chack 1, Andro Turbo, Donic, Gewo etc etc...
Especially if you like to swap your rubbers around. It is impossible to peel those glues off sponges without damaging the sponge.

Haifu water based glue, DHS no15, Revolution 3 and the cheap Chinese stuff on aliexpress are great. You see a 100-150ml Yinhe or Huieson or Lidu or Dianchi glue for 2-3 bucks? Great, get it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
The two most reliable glues I have used is Copydex and Donic Formula First. Copydex is a conventional ammonia/water based latex glue that is very consistent and has enough ammonia to keep the glue from curdling on the blade and enough rubber solids to make a good bond. Availability may be iffy unless you can get it cheap on amazon or ebay. Donic Formula First is a non ammonia formula that is thin but is quite strong and reliable.

The other glues I have tried have all failed at one point or another including TearMender, Finezip, Neottec, Freechack and Demco. The usual cause of failure is ammonia migrating out of the glue container while on the stock shelves or manufacturing inconsistency or possible freezing during transport.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
The rule of thumb here is not to buy any German made glues like Butterfly Free Chack 1, Andro Turbo, Donic, Gewo etc etc...
Especially if you like to swap your rubbers around. It is impossible to peel those glues off sponges without damaging the sponge.

Haifu water based glue, DHS no15, Revolution 3 and the cheap Chinese stuff on aliexpress are great. You see a 100-150ml Yinhe or Huieson or Lidu or Dianchi glue for 2-3 bucks? Great, get it.

I am coming to the bottom of my 2nd 500ml of revo3 and have started to look for cheaper alternatives:​

New Arrival Sueke Suke Table Tennis Racket Water Soluble Inorganic Glue Rubber Adhesive 260ML With Sponge, about half the price.​

I also received a bottle of Loki glue which is surely the same as the Haifu stuff. I was skeptical because these glues are not water-based but solvent- based. I just finished some tests using old rubbers and old blades and it works a treat and i love the smell. 😂
Sdc86b6ea5f54424ba586aebb6842f8588.jpg

Sc9bf040ae6e24572a8d82871407f1a590.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: nicedream and Zwill
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018

I am coming to the bottom of my 2nd 500ml of revo3 and have started to look for cheaper alternatives:​

New Arrival Sueke Suke Table Tennis Racket Water Soluble Inorganic Glue Rubber Adhesive 260ML With Sponge, about half the price.​

I also received a bottle of Loki glue which is surely the same as the Haifu stuff. I was skeptical because these glues are not water-based but solvent- based. I just finished some tests using old rubbers and old blades and it works a treat and i love the smell. 😂

Yeah, the green Loki bottle looks like the same as Haifu speedglue. You can sniff to get a bit more kick in your head.

That Sueke glue might be DHS no15, if it doesn't smell like revolution. If it has a fairly pleasant smell then chances are it's DHS.
Maybe it will be a thinner then normal DHS no15, but I like the thinner glues, they are nicer to work with.

Reactions: Fnub
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022

where do you buy these Loki from? can you get them from the US?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
I've been using the Donic Blue for a few years now. Love it. You only need one coat and it sticks even boosted curved rubbers. Removing rubber is easy and can even restick without applying more glue.

I don't understand how people like Revolution. I hated it. It didn't stick at all and I had to use 3+ layers to get any adhesion. Also if you have curved rubber from boosting it will not stick and edges will curl up. Removing it was impossible and I would rip up my sponges. It was the worst glue I've ever used.

Oh, and I've tried Haifu before. It was junk. Basically water with a little adhesive in it. Totally useless.

Reactions: FrenchFrog33