Best youtube channels

Which is the best youtube channel in your opinion?

• ttCountenance

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • ttProvider

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • GecaPhoenix

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • ttCrawsaive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TableTennisDaily (TTMediaDaily)

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • ttVirus

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • TabletennisDavid(david93fcb)

• Takkyuzuki

• BollForte94

• TabletennisPhotos

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Hey guys, since Dan and I are quite active on youtube we have been thinking about the best youtube channel concerning table tennis.
There are a lot of great channels on youtube nowadays, the number has really increased over the last years.
Now we'd like to know your opinion about the best uploader(s) on youtube.

You can post some videos in this thread and explain why you this certain particular youtuber the most.
Please vote in the poll, too!

table-tennis-videos-on-youtube.jpg

Main Stream Channels

ttCountenance
TTMediaDaily
TTProvider
ttCrawsaive
GecaPhoenix
ttVirusInfected
TabletennisDavid
Takkyuzuki
BollForte94
TabletennisPhotos

ITTF Promotion

theITTFchannel
ittfchannel

Forums

TableTennisTalk

Coaching Channels

pingskills
TableTennisMaster
DansTableTennisDaily
ttEDGE

Add any channel you think we have missed out and we will put it in the main thread here if we consider it. Lets promote TT wider and subscribe to them all!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
ttCountenance has always been no.1 for me.
Great editing, no advertising or begging for subs.
ttProvider is awesome too.
Props to ttCrawsaive and GecaPhoenix, they are great for showing events the others don't cover on YouTube.

Never forget the past greats, who were around long before ttdaily ;)

Reverters was my favourite, but there are so many others to thank:

5nature
kioka2
Beanny46
oldolchen
TableTennisTT
Gionis2008
7531GECA
wabigor
heijmen
lumm71
TTYounga
superkidzone
timoboll88
Ottoemil6az159143
kaitopspin11
TTabacho
kyou528
SoWhySoSerious
canpingpong
alexis92130
waynebenn55
stanchoi
bollforte94

These uploaders have a special place in my heart.

Thank you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Hard to say which one is the best, I totally love all the event video's that are brought to us and since they are just highlights without shiny stuff you can't really pick a best. But I have to say for compilation videos I absolutely enjoy every second of the videos of waynebenn55.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
I love Geca's different vids of "chopping," "attacking" etc :) recently i liked his youth european competiton :))

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
call me biased but i'm all for table tennis daily :p the old ttdaily was great such a shame the channel got deleted. Build it back up Dan! :)

Cheers Matt! I like what all the new channels are doing these days... For me to get back to the old youtube channels standard would take a solid years work.. Getting that channel deleted took a lot of the passion away from me lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Cheers Matt! I like what all the new channels are doing these days... For me to get back to the old youtube channels standard would take a solid years work.. Getting that channel deleted took a lot of the passion away from me lol

Dan you are so right!
As my old account was deleted I wanted to stop making videos but somehow I created a new one
And I had only 100 subs and all in all 420 000 views
you had 4000 subs and this is alot more frustrating
I have some TableTennisDaily matches on my Pc, can I upload them on my channel or do you want them for your channel? I can upload them from your channel. No problem for me Ask David I uploaded videos on his channel too

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Yes it is pretty weird that they just delete it, don't you get a warning or something? That you can remove the video that violates the rules. To avoid it you could periodically make a new channel so you can inform all your subs about the new name. But that is still some work I guess.

In any case, thanks a lot all of u uploaders for keeping the good stuff coming :D

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Yes it is pretty weird that they just delete it, don't you get a warning or something? That you can remove the video that violates the rules. To avoid it you could periodically make a new channel so you can inform all your subs about the new name. But that is still some work I guess.

In any case, thanks a lot all of u uploaders for keeping the good stuff coming :D

Heres some insight what happened WIWA

http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/f...h-of-TableTennisDaily&highlight=reflex+sports

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Dan you are so right!
As my old account was deleted I wanted to stop making videos but somehow I created a new one
And I had only 100 subs and all in all 420 000 views
you had 4000 subs and this is alot more frustrating
I have some TableTennisDaily matches on my Pc, can I upload them on my channel or do you want them for your channel? I can upload them from your channel. No problem for me Ask David I uploaded videos on his channel too

Yeah i lost a lot of passion, had 4500 subs.. took a long time to get there.

I will try and build on the new one tho :)

Sure Tim, you can upload the videos to your channel. Just put this sites url into your description and that will be fine.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Thanks for the explanation. But isn't it weird that Reflex got the rights for Utube vids (Do they even upload on youtube? I though they just sell service on their site) while all matches on the TV-tables are broadcasted and free to watch for everybody. Well if anything like this happens just don't call it WTTC :p Call it reflex sports sucks or something like that ^^

Still they couldve just given a warning and let u remove the videos that had copyright on them. Is anything still going on in order to get the old channel back? Did u get response on it yet?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yeah i lost a lot of passion, had 4500 subs.. took a long time to get there.

I will try and build on the new one tho :)

Sure Tim, you can upload the videos to your channel. Just put this sites url into your description and that will be fine.

One thing I will say, Dan, there was a reason you had 4500 subscribers. That YouTube channel was great. I found it, subscribed and it got me to come to the forum. The reason: you had good videos and good content to go with it. It is why I came here and why I keep coming back is that Table Tennis Daily has developed a unique interactive forum that feels like a community. There are a lot of good YouTube channels out there that have good video content. But having a forum like this to go with it is special.

There is no rush, but over time I am sure you will build it back up. It is really messed up that they deleted all those videos you posted without a warning or allowing you to take the wttc content off that Reflex Sports was claiming copyright infringement about.

None of this makes reflex sports look very good. But over time the new TTD channel will build up.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
One thing I will say, Dan, there was a reason you had 4500 subscribers. That YouTube channel was great. I found it, subscribed and it got me to come to the forum. The reason: you had good videos and good content to go with it. It is why I came here and why I keep coming back is that Table Tennis Daily has developed a unique interactive forum that feels like a community. There are a lot of good YouTube channels out there that have good video content. But having a forum like this to go with it is special.

There is no rush, but over time I am sure you will build it back up. It is really messed up that they deleted all those videos you posted without a warning or allowing you to take the wttc content off that Reflex Sports was claiming copyright infringement about.

None of this makes reflex sports look very good. But over time the new TTD channel will build up.

Hey Carl sorry for the 9 month delay in reply! Just seen this :).. Thanks so much for your kind comments, without you this forum would not be the same. My new youtube channel is starting to build back up against. But my main intentions are developing this site from now on.

Great to see you have remained active on this site since the very beginning.
Best regards bro! :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hey Carl sorry for the 9 month delay in reply! Just seen this :).. Thanks so much for your kind comments, without you this forum would not be the same. My new youtube channel is starting to build back up against. But my main intentions are developing this site from now on.

Great to see you have remained active on this site since the very beginning.
Best regards bro! :)

I still stand by what I have said. This site is great. You have put together the best TT site out there. :)