TTD ITTF World Cup (Video)

says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
As TableTennisDaily could not get the rights to use Audio Machine music in 'The Social Media World of Table Tennis' video for the ITTF Competition we had no choice but to reupload a new video with un-copyrighted music or music we got permission to use. So here is our latest video guys :)

Please vote here: http://tinyurl.com/d3cqy24 Once you have opened the video click 'Love it' below the video to vote.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
As a result of social media I have learned a lot about how to play table tennis and gone from a recreational player who did not really know much about the sport to a pretty solid intermediate player. I love playing table tennis and I love learning and improving, so social media has made my life better in many ways, most importantly my happiness quotient has increased as a result of being able to learn on and off the court.

Great video Dan.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Social Media had a great impact on me and my "table tennis career". We have table tennis training every Monday but there was no trainer who explained the techniques and how the game works. Eventually I get bored and searched on Youtube for "table tennis pros" :D Somehow I get to the WTTC 2009 Match between Ma Long and Wang Hao from ttCountenance. I enjoyed Ma Long's playing style from the very beginning and I wanted to play like him. I started to google for table tennis techniques and how to improve my game, wanted to get better. And now I am here, at TableTennisDaily, an amazing Table Tennis website.