Blades Comparison

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Hi TTD,

I would like to get an advise on the below blades and which one i have to choose for me :)
  1. FZD SZLC
  2. MITUZANI SZLC
  3. KOKI NIWA ZC
currently, Im using Ma Lin Carbon olympic gold medalist with FH V22 abd BH Fastarc G1.
And i have the spare the old butterfly korbel.

Thx
Regards,
I can't really help you but it might help if you answer some questions:

1) level of play and years of experience playing

2) what playing style do you have

3) in what areas do you want your new blade to perform better than the old one and what didn't you like about the old one

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2023
I can't really help you but it might help if you answer some questions:

1) level of play and years of experience playing

2) what playing style do you have

3) in what areas do you want your new blade to perform better than the old one and what didn't you like about the old one
Hi,
Thank you for you reply, below are the answers on your questions:
I stopped this game since i was young maybe 2002, and i came back to play 3 years ago.
Currently, I m having a training with pro coach and i started one month ago.
  1. level: Intermediate and above, exp: approx 5 years.
  2. Attacker, spinner, close and mid distance to the table.
  3. Actually this question is a bit hard to answer as i have to learn more about blades (Vibration, speed, etc...). But I assume that my current blade is verygood, I m using it since 1 year but got a lot of hits on the edges.The korbel is too old and just want to keep it aside.
Why i want to get one of the above 3 blades, actually i tried viscaria and it felt amazing while doing BH, i was able to return most of the BH balls. i tried Mituzani and FZD as well they are very fast blades not much hard to control as i felt.
I read about koki niwa ZC to TBH Im in love with Victas products but never tried one of its baldes.
I think my counter spin and brush along BH smash would be better with these expensive blades and i want to have one as backup if i joined high lvl tournamet.

Im not sure if my answer would help you to advise me to choose.
But if u have a comparison for these blades i would appriciate that :).