Butterfly Schlager Carbon Off + Vs. Stiga Infinity VPS

This user has no status.
Dear members and seniors ,
Kindly guide me about which one is better ? As i have been playing for stiga sense 7.6 and it lacked control , stiff and does not relax little mistakes.
I have recently tried Butterfly Schlager off + with tenergy 05 and bryce on it , found it with more control and consistent in looping , as being an immature player my boll has'nt gone out of table during practicing topspins counters etc.
What is your opinion about infinity vps has same control and stability just like above considering that i want to switch from a stiffer blade like sense 7.6 . ??
:) Dan , Tom and others please help !! :)

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Korean coaches would love your proposed setup and sell it to their students in a hurry.

Pundit coaches would have a field day criticizing your proposed setup hehe.

If it works for you and messes up your opponents, why not? We are't exactly pros here, except those with that GREEN CHECK in the box next to their name...

Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
Korean coaches would love your proposed setup and sell it to their students in a hurry.

Pundit coaches would have a field day criticizing your proposed setup hehe.

If it works for you and messes up your opponents, why not? We are't exactly pros here, except those with that GREEN CHECK in the box next to their name...

Wel dude i m just want to inquire about inifinity vps stiffeness as compared to schlager.. because i need comparatively controlled blade than that of sense 7.6

This user has no status.
The main difference between carbon blades and wood blades is a lot of carbon blades are very fast but dont have a lot of variations in their self power or catapult. With wood blades you always get the power you do bye yourself, means a short light ball is really really short, if you put a lot of effort in your strokes the ball is going to be powerful.

So its more about playing style than which is better or worse. Youre playing a Stiga Magna and a Hexer. The Stiga will perform well on an Infinity but the Hexer has tremendous catapult its going to explode! You need to combine the right rubbers with the Infinity because otherwise it doesnt has more control than your Stiga Sense.

If you only compare 7.6 vs. Infinity i would say yes, you find more control and a more safety with the Infintiy.

edit: The Schlager OFF+ is one of the fastest blades of all. If you really know hot to play with this blade you can almost play with everything. Even Schlager said this blade is to fast for him so im just saying...

Last edited:
Reactions: shahbazkhan94
This user has no status.
The main difference between carbon blades and wood blades is a lot of carbon blades are very fast but dont have a lot of variations in their self power or catapult. With wood blades you always get the power you do bye yourself, means a short light ball is really really short, if you put a lot of effort in your strokes the ball is going to be powerful.

So its more about playing style than which is better or worse. Youre playing a Stiga Magna and a Hexer. The Stiga will perform well on an Infinity but the Hexer has tremendous catapult its going to explode! You need to combine the right rubbers with the Infinity because otherwise it doesnt has more control than your Stiga Sense.

If you only compare 7.6 vs. Infinity i would say yes, you find more control and a more safety with the Infintiy.

edit: The Schlager OFF+ is one of the fastest blades of all. If you really know hot to play with this blade you can almost play with everything. Even Schlager said this blade is to fast for him so im just saying...

Thankx alot: )

This user has no status.

Could u suggest any rubber comparitivly controlled one for my backhand. I wil use magna tc ii on my FH..

This user has no status.
you need rubbers which dont have a lot of catapult like xiom vega pro, xiom omega europe, tibhar evolution, tenery series, yasaka rakza, nittaku rubbers. i wouldnt recommend you andro, donic or joola because these rubbers got more catapult and less spin. dont take to much high throw rubbers like tenergy 05 because this rubber is more for carbon blades because of their lower throw angle.

Reactions: shahbazkhan94
This user has no status.
you need rubbers which dont have a lot of catapult like xiom vega pro, xiom omega europe, tibhar evolution, tenery series, yasaka rakza, nittaku rubbers. i wouldnt recommend you andro, donic or joola because these rubbers got more catapult and less spin. dont take to much high throw rubbers like tenergy 05 because this rubber is more for carbon blades because of their lower throw angle.

Thankx alot mate. So nice to talk to u: )