Can someone help me to translate these Chinese tips ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
I will do my best to communicate with them to get their approval (hope google translator works well for Chinese)

I will do my best to communicate with them to get their approval (hope google translator works well for Chinese)

Does China recognize copyrights now ? I'm not sure (and for sure I knwo that Russia doesn't).

To be honest I don't think they do. But that put aside, it doesn't mean we have to be unethical like they are, does it? :) Just show them our sportsmanship!

I actually have tried to find the original author(s) or the source but it appears that these two articles are just copied or slightly modified from many other similar articles in China... :(

If we really cannot find the original author(s) for permission then we will at least note the source along with the translation.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
The first link is on some very basic looping techniques, their terminology and step-by-step instructions.
The second one is a on backhand strokes, and its lot more in-depth with clear explanations of how your body should work while playing a backhand loop. Both are very hard to translate since a lot of the phrases wont make any sense in english (ex. 反手弧圈可以用“转、垂、领、甩”四个字来加以理解 = The backhand loop can be comprehended as 4 words: Turning, Hanging, Leading and Flinging.....doesnt make a lot of sense does it?) and there arent other terms that can accurately describe them.....

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
thanks cakezxc280 for the reply .

this is the only reason why i came here looking for a translator.

I can go to any human translation service , but they won't be able to translate it the right way .

It need a table tennis player who speak both English and Chinese to be able to translate it .

Please try to do your best to translate it , especially the second link .

It would be very helpful for all table tennis players here .

Thanks again and wish you the best .

Hadi