Can't believe...

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
bzing, I hit the like button for your spirit of desiring free speech. As long as you do not affect my paycheck or endanger my family, I will not be opening the arms vault to assault you in a pre-emptive strike, nor will I give you a free sample of a my knuckle sandwich or side order of boot to kneecap. I value free speech as much as anyone, but look back at my post and see where I called you a "Name". I stated your passage was such and such.

I've been called a lot things in my life, but leftist? haha, good one. Me, a Stalinist.. uh, doubt it, I have been for decades and still am in a profession dedicated to opposing such people and values, so you can take that leftist rant and stick it where the sun doesn't shine, sideways if it makes you feel better. As for what you said Stalin did, heck he was great... a great totalitarian who was 1000x times a POS evil joker than you gave him credit for. Heck, he destroyed millions, an all time historical killer selfish bastard using nationalism as an excuse to build and sustain his power base. On the other hand, Marx was a gifted leader and economist, and ironically, it was the advancement of technology enabling a much better standard of living for the rest of the world while communist nations stagnated as there is no incentive to innovate and improve, that coupled with greedy, self-serving totalitarian iron fist rule for decades got their peoples to overthrow communism themselves with the very ingredients that started it, how ironic?

says cornilleau hinotec off+ is a carbon blade well suited...
says cornilleau hinotec off+ is a carbon blade well suited...
Nov 2012
no matter how nationalistic we are, table tennis is still just a game to be enjoyed by everyone regardless of nationality, religion or creed.its always good to know that you can go to any country(south korea for example) and go to any club and be welcomed without anyone telling you you cant play because you're chinese or european or martian. If you have any bad feeling when watching your national team play because a player is of different race or religion maybe its time you take up another sports or recreation...fishing maybe? just my two cents.

Reactions: htfu