Changing sponsers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
Guys my Butterfly sponsarship is about to expire and i cant renew for sum stupid reason so i was thinking that i should take a stiga sponsarship because y countries sponser is stiga so if i get it i will get a new stiga blade new stiga rubbers and new stiga clothing so i can wear and use them in training camps and tournaments so people will want to buy there product i can get it because the top 6 of every class which is the top 6 of under 13 and the top 6 of under 16 the top 6 of under 19 and the top 6 of the senior level have the right to a sponsarship and i am number 5 in my country in the under 13

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
yeah thanks i have hosen stiga over butterfly but now they are going to give me stiga infinity blade and calibra rubbers and a bunch of stiga clothing i think that i have made the right decision i will change my blade status as soon as i get the blade BTW wht calibra rubber from the calibra series is the best

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I used to use Calibra LT for a while before I migrated to Aurus and Evolution series. Love their apparel.

You can also get sponsored by learning Korean and going to Korea and be active in the sport. I wasn't exactly sponsor material, but I found a way to be a value to make the sponsor feel worth it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Guys my Butterfly sponsarship is about to expire and i cant renew for sum stupid reason so i was thinking that i should take a stiga sponsarship because y countries sponser is stiga so if i get it i will get a new stiga blade new stiga rubbers and new stiga clothing so i can wear and use them in training camps and tournaments so people will want to buy there product i can get it because the top 6 of every class which is the top 6 of under 13 and the top 6 of under 16 the top 6 of under 19 and the top 6 of the senior level have the right to a sponsarship and i am number 5 in my country in the under 13

No one has the right to a sponsorship. I think brands choose themselves who they want to sponsor. I know a lot of people who are top 5 in their countries which don't have any sponsorships. As you say yourself, butterfly has dropped you because of some reason. Maybe you have too high demands?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
no i dont ask for a sponsarship the companys choose a group from evry class and sorry for the bad english i ment the top 5 or 6 the companies choose them because they want them to wear there clothes and use there rackets so when they go on a championship outside of our country people will see them and want to buy the product sorry for using bad english but what do u expect from a 12 year old

says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
Guys my Butterfly sponsarship is about to expire and i cant renew for sum stupid reason so i was thinking that i should take a stiga sponsarship because y countries sponser is stiga so if i get it i will get a new stiga blade new stiga rubbers and new stiga clothing so i can wear and use them in training camps and tournaments so people will want to buy there product i can get it because the top 6 of every class which is the top 6 of under 13 and the top 6 of under 16 the top 6 of under 19 and the top 6 of the senior level have the right to a
sponsarship and i am number 5 in my country in the under 13

You mean that your country's table tennis federation has a deal with Stiga now and before they had with Butterfly? And in this deal is an agreement that each class' top 5-6 players get a certain amount of Stiga sponsored material. This is how we had it with Butterfly before. So they don't sponsor nor are straight in contact with you but it happens via the national table tennis federation who gives the items (for free) to you, right?

Reactions: persistence
says Youtube channel...
says Youtube channel...
Dec 2012
Read 7 reviews
I used to use Calibra LT for a while before I migrated to Aurus and Evolution series. Love their apparel.

You can also get sponsored by learning Korean and going to Korea and be active in the sport. I wasn't exactly sponsor material, but I found a way to be a value to make the sponsor feel worth it.

From what I've heard and tried I agree with @der_echte. Calibra LT is a great rubber. However many has now said that the new Airoc rubbers are the best rubbers they have ever played with. I would like to test it out for myself too :p

What good way did you find to give value to the sponsor also?

Last edited: