cheaper blades similar to tb alc

This user has no status.
Is it Limba? I can never seem to get a definitive answer on that. Thanks.

Hi,
I asked one table tennis shop about the composition of Treiber K and new Treiber serie and they re-send me an answer from their contacts in Andro :
„Treiber K is slightly different compared to both blades.
Regarding the speed I would say that Treiber K is exactly in the middle between Treiber CI und Treiber CO.“
Treiber CO OFF S: Limba - Carbon Kevlar - Ayous - Kiri - Ayous - Carbon Kevlar - Limba
Treiber CI OFF S: Limba - Ayous - Carbon Kevlar - Ayous - Carbon Kevlar - Ayous - Limba
Treiber K: Koto - Carbon Kevlar - Ayous - Kiri - Ayous - Carbon Kevlar - Koto

I could tell, that K is slower then Boll ALC, CO Off should be much closer to Boll ALC (regarding the speed, feeling is probably different).

Last edited:
Reactions: BryanY
This user has no status.
Hi,
I asked one table tennis shop about the composition of Treiber K and new Treiber serie and they re-send me an answer from their contacts in Andro :
„Treiber K is slightly different compared to both blades.
Regarding the speed I would say that Treiber K is exactly in the middle between Treiber CI und Treiber CO.“
Treiber CO OFF S: Limba - Carbon Kevlar - Ayous - Kiri - Ayous - Carbon Kevlar - Limba
Treiber CI OFF S: Limba - Ayous - Carbon Kevlar - Ayous - Carbon Kevlar - Ayous - Limba
Treiber K: Koto - Carbon Kevlar - Ayous - Kiri - Ayous - Carbon Kevlar - Koto

I could tell, that K is slower then Boll ALC, CO Off should be much closer to Boll ALC (regarding the speed, feeling is probably different).

Thanks! I’m glad to get an official answer on that. Any idea if the Ligna CO is the same composition as the Treiber CO?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk