Chinese forhand rubber + semi-tacky backhand rubber

Yogi Bear, could you suggest something else besides 007.Pro? Perhaps, if you know Tuttle 888 ET, you can suggest something similar with more Euro feel; 888 ET has still quite a Chinese char.even after a lot of boosting.
Loki Rxton 5 or GTX have this hybrid feel.

Yes. In your second reply you did. Why not state in your first reply that the thread is old and you are answering not for the people who posted in the original thread?

Why not help people realize it is an old thread and they should not think they are going to help the OP who long ago, probably had his answer.

With all the people who reply to old threads because someone woke them up, if you were helping people realize that the thread is old, it would be much more helpful rather than making your first comment after it was woken up as though it was a fresh new thread.

This thread is still useful despite being an old posts. Who does not want to know about this topic even with passing of time due to new info being added? At least learn to distuinguish what is useful or not and not just simply labelling it as reviving an old threead.

Last edited:
The 2 loki rubbers are less taki and have more bounce. I will post a reviewabout them this weekend. Gtx feels like a toned daw joola golden tango dsand has a somwhat muffled sound and feel. Loki 5 is like a less tacky nittaku h3 but feels like havi g a jpn sponge being lively.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
This thread is still useful despite being an old posts. Who does not want to know about this topic even with passing of time due to new info being added? At least learn to distuinguish what is useful or not and not just simply labelling it as reviving an old threead.

It is not what is useful and what is not. When you know you are posting in an old dead thread, note that it is an old dead thread and then post.

If you are trying to do a service by posting information and then you confuse people because you did not note the thread was old, then you also do a disservice to the people who get confused.

All it would have taken is, "this thread is old but this information is still useful...." in YOUR FIRST POST. Just a note that the thread has been woken up by the person who commented before you before finishing the comment.

I mean....really....is it so hard to do?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
How buy 007 pro in Europe ?
I search it and best price it's 19$+25$ to shipping .. or fake site..

It is not what is useful and what is not. When you know you are posting in an old dead thread, note that it is an old dead thread and then post.

If you are trying to do a service by posting information and then you confuse people because you did not note the thread was old, then you also do a disservice to the people who get confused.

All it would have taken is, "this thread is old but this information is still useful...." in YOUR FIRST POST. Just a note that the thread has been woken up by the person who commented before you before finishing the comment.

I mean....really....is it so hard to do?

Is it hard to understand that it is an old thread and was updated due to new equipment coming out? We have common sense and we can read the date. Why dwell on it? If it is personally detestable to you why not ask Dan to make a rule forbidding this kind of posts? If it is seems painful for you to see but it does not violate forum rules why always point it out?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I actually do wonder if you have common sense if you are if you are so stubborn that you cannot even think it would be possible to make a note that it is an old thread and you are adding new info.

But most of the time I don't think you realize you are responding to an old dead thread that someone woke up.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I think these old posts need revisiting sometimes personally. Carl. This is a topic that would intersest a lot of players who want spin from the ABS ball. :)

It is not whether it is old. It is fine to wake up old threads. It is just, if you do, it is thoughtful to the people who jump on the thread after you, in your post waking up the old thread, to MAKE NOTE, that it is old.

Because, often, what happens with these old threads is that then, someone who does not realize it is old starts trying to respond to people who posted years ago as though the thread is new.

So, if when waking an old thread, or commenting in one where it was just woken up and the person who woke it, has not presented that the thread is not not current but that there is something useful to revisit, then Letting People Know The Thread Is Old makes it so people who jump into the thread after you have a heads up to make note that the thread is old and that there are now new comments.

I am not sure what is hard to get about the idea that, if you wake an old thread you just announce you are doing it and then make the comment you want.

If someone wakes an old thread and does not realize it, then you can also say, "hey, this thread is old and got woken up, but here is something....."

It is not the waking up that is a problem. It is just that it is worth doing it thoughtfully.

Last edited:
I actually do wonder if you have common sense if you are if you are so stubborn that you cannot even think it would be possible to make a note that it is an old thread and you are adding new info.

But most of the time I don't think you realize you are responding to an old dead thread that someone woke up.

Actually it is the other way around. We all have have common sense and we can read the dates! Do not think of readers here as having comprehension of 8 year olds. It is fine we know it is an old thread! Readers do not need to be spoonfeed about the date. Goodness Carl, you are wasting time on such trivial and harmless issues that do not violate forum rules! If you are really annoyed by that and want to impose on what you want ask Dan to make it a rule!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Folks, as an interested reader of this thread, I legit don’t care if it was old or new as long as the info it contains is relevant to the title. If it seems a bit odd then I’ll look up the dates and figure it out. But do you know what really makes it annoying to read? Everything that is related to “this is an old thread it should have been identified as such”. We readers don’t need any of that. Thanks.

Reactions: yogi_bear
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
How buy 007 pro in Europe ?
I search it and best price it's 19$+25$ to shipping .. or fake site..
Pingponghouse on facebook ships it worldwide for 6$, whereas the rubber itself costs 21$ there. You can also get some friends to order too, so costs, can be shared.