Chinese Trials for World Championships 2017

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Interesting, my eyes thought it looked flared?

Hard to tell from that picture.

:)

It is easier to tell from video cap. :cool:

LGY Vis.jpgLGY Vis2.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
To me it has definitely been shaved.

Yeh you are probably right :)

Knowing the Chinese and their special exclusive custom equipment, it'll be custom to such an extent that it is moulded to his hand and is designed to chemically react specifically with LGY's sweat particles in order to recognise tense moments of the game, at which point the blade will slow itself down and produce more control to give him the upper hand! It'll have a finger print sensor at the bottom so that only he can use it, anyone who does not match the fingerprint will receive small electric shocks from the blade whilst playing.

:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
XU Xin was protesting against LIN GY, he's complaining again against ZHOU Yu...

Both points award to the opponents but Zhou Yu was the one who suffered and XX managed to win and keep the blood battle alive. XX said he is not used to the all wood table because all his previous games were played on the LED table. He wish ZY can beat LGY later so the battle will go on.

Reactions: romanzdk
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
To me it has definitely been shaved.

He's using one of the custom-order ones Baal sold to the dude from London. LGY then bought it from him from eBay, but the overall plan is for LGY to send it back to Mr London and then it goes straight back on eBay as a National Team blade. Unbeatable business sense.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
FYL was awesome! Too bad she loss too much in the beginning trailing 4:10 and fight back to 9:10 with that super left hand loop only to loss the last point. So DN beat both CM and FYL tonight to get her ticket to WTTC.

Let's see if Men can go beyond the first round.

Last edited: