Choosing between Innerforce ZLC's

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Hi everyone. Trying to choose between 3 blades.

Innerforce layer ZLC
Patrick Franziska ZLC
Apolonia

I have searched everywhere in the internet but couldn't find enough info. I went through the topics in this forum as well. They are similar but different in terms of weight distributions, speed, and feeling as well.
I played previously with Apolonia. I like the feeling but the only problem I have faced is its head heaviness though it was 87 gr. (Please don't advise to use handle tape, I don't like it)

Which one of these 3 blades has more balanced weight distribution i.e more towards handle?
Thank you in advance.

This user has no status.
Tried it as well. Nice feeling but it is head heavy even with T05FX on BH and MXP on FH.
Oh really, i have to give it a try and see, i even bought rubbers for it at 2.0mm thickness and not Max, so if it is headheavy i should've bought 1.8mm or even 1.6mm rubbers then.

This user has no status.
If it were me, I'd go for the Patrick, which is better looking than the Innerforce layer ZLC and not as heavy as the Apolonia. I'd go for the Patrick, which is better looking than the H and not as heavy as the Apolonia. My personal opinion is that if you like mid to long range curling then go for Apolonia.
1703559212811.png

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Stuor Harimoto ZLC is best!
I tried patrick for a few hours, and i own a innerforce layer. If you find stuor headheavy you wont like either of these. But innerforce would be the best option.
Oh really, i have to give it a try and see, i even bought rubbers for it at 2.0mm thickness and not Max, so if it is headheavy i should've bought 1.8mm or even 1.6mm rubbers then.
sorry guys, made mistake. Thought you are talking about Butterfly Harimoto ZLC. I don't even know about STUOR Harimoto ZLC. Never tried it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
If it were me, I'd go for the Patrick, which is better looking than the Innerforce layer ZLC and not as heavy as the Apolonia. I'd go for the Patrick, which is better looking than the H and not as heavy as the Apolonia. My personal opinion is that if you like mid to long range curling then go for Apolonia.
View attachment 27878
I see. Also thinking about Patrick. Looking for 84-85 gr.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
sorry guys, made mistake. Thought you are talking about Butterfly Harimoto ZLC. I don't even know about STUOR Harimoto ZLC. Never tried it.
Once you try it, you will never doubt again. It is excellent for all shots, loop, drive, block. Has both dwell time and responsiveness and rebound

This user has no status.
Once you try it, you will never doubt again. It is excellent for all shots, loop, drive, block. Has both dwell time and responsiveness and rebound
Is that the performance or characteristics of the blade or overall racket? I mean doesn't the rubber also has its rule there? If i put rubbers different than yours, will it play as you mentioned now?

I am planning to put Nittaku Hammond Z2 on FH and Rasanter R42 maybe on BH, i like rubbers such as Hammond Z2 or Tenergy 05 or Fastarc G-1 or even DHS H3 39-41deg boosted [i once had DHS H3 dunno which model and it was like the best rubber ever i played with before it was stolen]. I still not sure what people prefer as BH, i always prefer softer because it gives me control and i give it power or speed if i want to finish/attack, not going for harder rubbers on BH or smooth rubbers non tacky.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Is that the performance or characteristics of the blade or overall racket? I mean doesn't the rubber also has its rule there? If i put rubbers different than yours, will it play as you mentioned now?

I am planning to put Nittaku Hammond Z2 on FH and Rasanter R42 maybe on BH, i like rubbers such as Hammond Z2 or Tenergy 05 or Fastarc G-1 or even DHS H3 39-41deg boosted [i once had DHS H3 dunno which model and it was like the best rubber ever i played with before it was stolen]. I still not sure what people prefer as BH, i always prefer softer because it gives me control and i give it power or speed if i want to finish/attack, not going for harder rubbers on BH or smooth rubbers non tacky.
Yes I think the blade itself is excellent and can accommodate many different rubbers.

Personally I like to pair it with bouncy tacky hard rubbers, I feel like the strong dwell time creates a very powerful loop-kill shot.

This user has no status.
From Revspin site if it is reliable, Bloom Power should be the lightest between the first three rubbers mentioned, but i don't know what is that going to do anyway, for example, a heavier a bit slight rubber with 1.8mm thickness will be still heavier than a very slight lighter rubber with Max [2.2mm-2.4mm] thickness?