Chuang Chih Yuan

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I started REPORT since the 1st trolling attempt over a week ago.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who reported.
Glad you showed up today.

I only replied to keep the good news going, since nothing was done with the reporting.

and I hope @Dan can look at proper blocking features, not just ignore list features for the next update.
for example, since I "block" old user, then he can't see what I do, and the threads I created. I think that would be a lot more cleaner and peaceful space to be in.
I do feel the idea of blocking a user meaning they can't see your content as well is a good idea. Suggest it in the Bug-Fix thread so Dan sees it. Or send Dan a message. Maybe both.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
In a recent thread, I mentioned Chuang is the only 40 year old active player, that is playing at a high level in the world (currently WR17), who is also an active coach (for almost 10 years or so now) and built a table tennis center (2 floors of playing space, gym, dorm etc) in his name (the centre is run by his brother, but Chuang is very active in it)

Of course there will always be one person who don't believe me and call out, "how about Boll or Samsonov etc"
I do speak under correction - no other 40 year old (active or retired) that I can think of was a player at 40 years old and have another of the other two boxes, ticked.
Chuang has all 3 and that deserved a mention on this forum!

Chuang is also a record holder:

View attachment 24441

This was yesterday. So today, it is now 561 matches, or 4 more matches to go until he breaks that record and to be number 1 of all time matches played.
Sadly, he lost 2-3 today, so his match count from Contender Ammen has halted.

However, this doesn't mean he is done at Ammen.

He will be back on the coaches corner for Kao Cheng-Jui, who will face Chuang's old friend, Dima later today.
Kao went into the R16, while Chuang was knocked out in the R32.

Here is a photo of Chuang sitting at Kao's court during the qualification rounds.
View attachment 24442
On the cell phone version, I see the graphics. Are you still not able to see them.

I don’t know why they would stop loading properly. That would be something for the IT guy. I think his name is Harry Dev and he posted in the Bug Report thread.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
On the cell phone version, I see the graphics. Are you still not able to see them.

I don’t know why they would stop loading properly. That would be something for the IT guy. I think his name is Harry Dev and he posted in the Bug Report thread.

Oh,,, i reloaded them.
I realized what I did before was copy the photos directly from WTT FB page.
So maybe the link was changed by FB, so the link was broken.
this time, I uploaded the photos onto TTD. This way, the photo will be there for years to come.

Thanks for checking!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Can you please delete this controversial thread UpSideDownCarl ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
I'll get the facts straight AGAIN:

No victory in single in Grand Slams for CCY, compared to:
Boll
Samsonov
Gatien
Saive has even been world N°1 without winning a Grand Slam event. He's won the World Clubs championship with La Vilette Charleroi though. And he's been playing as a pro in his 40s.

Always:

-get the facts straight
-get the right information
-do not distort the reality to make it please your personal thoughts.

Reactions: vivalavida320315