CNT Announced Lineup for 2014 Asian Games

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
This tournament is a big test for ZJK, FZD and Xu Xin according to LGL's interview. He said if XX and FZD can perform will here they will have very good chance to be in 2016 Rio. For ZJK, if he loses again in team event LGL will loses so much of his confidence on him in team competitions.

Anyway i want FZD to this title.

This user has no status.
WOOOOOOWWWWW!!! Zhou Yu for Yan An, this is a hard decision being made by LGL. I mean both of them play excellent table tennis, I prefer Zhou Yu's play style but Yan An seems more constant to me. But maybe it's because Zhou Yu's last games were excellent so LGL kind of felt to give him the chance while Yan An didn't play his best table tennis. But interesting decision, any thought about it?

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
WOOOOOOWWWWW!!! Zhou Yu for Yan An, this is a hard decision being made by LGL. I mean both of them play excellent table tennis, I prefer Zhou Yu's play style but Yan An seems more constant to me. But maybe it's because Zhou Yu's last games were excellent so LGL kind of felt to give him the chance while Yan An didn't play his best table tennis. But interesting decision, any thought about it?
Zhou Yu and Yan An are the doubles champion in 2013 Asian Championships beating Ma Long and Xu Xin in the final. They are a very good doubles team. I think they have a very good chance to win this title.