Sep 2016
The whole women's team and local staffs at Huangshi
cache.php

Practice makes perfect.

Liu Guoliang-Zhang Jike multiball

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Zhou Yu often wears tees with "ZJK" logo. This is the first time I saw Yan An wears a tee with "ZJK" logo although Yan and Zhang are not in the same group any more. I also saw Liang Jingkun wears a tee with "ZJK" logo the other day, maybe a gift from the eldest brother in the group.

Lin Gaoyuan and Yu Ziyang often wear tees with "ML" logo.

Yan An is a little ZJK fanboy? :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Zhou Yu often wears tees with "ZJK" logo. This is the first time I saw Yan An wears a tee with "ZJK" logo although Yan and Zhang are not in the same group any more. I also saw Liang Jingkun wears a tee with "ZJK" logo the other day, maybe a gift from the eldest brother in the group.

Lin Gaoyuan and Yu Ziyang often wear tees with "ML" logo.

Yeah zhou yu is zhang jike's close friend . he oftn wears zjk logo

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Nice video edited by Coach Liu Heng.
What's in the drink?

Watching this kind of videos make to love cnt more . they really deserve to be number 1 . I wish we had some videos by korean and japaneses members to see how Japan and korea team train their players .

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Anybody (rainneverever :D) Andy idea where cnt is in luxembourg and where they Train Maaybe with other associations together ? I know that they were in Contact with The German fed for The doubles but they Dont want to Come to dusseldorf neither The German Team to Lx.

Looking forward to wttc