CNT Winter Military Training 2013

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Well they are all hardcore sports trainers that stretch physical limits we amatures dont or will likely never. Giving up ten hours plus a day physical traing isnt a joke. The military stuff they are doing is so light and easy for them it is prolly a vacation to them.

I agree with this. The photos do not show them doing anything hard. What they do to train for table tennis is harder training. This looks like a vacation and a little fun that is good PR for the team.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Check this out, I took it from another forum:

I don't understand why they force this people to do this military stuff.
it's like first they turn them into idols for the kids and then they use their image for all sorts of stuff like this.
so tomorrow kids will go "yeah it's so cool to be a soldier and kill many people" because that's what they saw their idols do.

Agree with you. I think they're using every chance to make news in case to increase the exposure to the public to attract young people who are not really interested in TT itself. I don't whether this strategy is good for TT.

I think it's just a photo ops. In China every ones has to do the Military duty, so it's not really a promotion for the Military.

remember that these videos go all around the world.
kids from mexico, russia, united states, cuba will watch their idols zhang jike, ma long in military uniform doing stuff closely related to war.

I'm not sure if these guys are kids or what, but why does everything need to be about fighting and killing.
In the army, you can learn how to handle fear, you can learn survival skills, you can learn to work in a unit, make real friends for life etc.

Or maybe, LGL is making ZJK a secret agent and is going to snipe out his next opponent?

Last edited:
says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
Aug 2012
The 2nd pic ;);)

685b6e37jw1ebqdpavctzj218g2hyqv5.jpg

Reactions: zjkfanforever
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Haha looks like their having a great time! Nice pic Tommy!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
It is physically tough and mentally challenging.
Yes, it is defiantly worthwhile, else CNT won't be doing this every year

It does not look either. Perhaps it is about bonding. All the time they play they are competing against each other. Here they are working together.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Well, the activities that they need to do/train from what I have read, which is just like any other military camp doesn't seem to be a light or a bonding camp.
LGL also exptect 100% pass marks from those training.

And compared to previous years, it looks equally challenging

Okay. But, bonding could be doing something together that is a bit challenging where you are not opponents. They are all in the same boat but they are not competing against each other; their success is not dependent on their teammates' failure at any point. If you get what I mean.