Coaching :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
Hi guys...I was wondering if there were any coaches on the forum and how many there are...I was wondering also what coaches around the world have been doin to (1) develop table tennis (2) develop new players (3) raising the level of play in their club/country....I have other stuff I'd like to ask but first lets see how many coaches there are on here first? Oh i forgot to mention I'm a level 1 coach...did the course last yr...since then Ive been trying to develop more table tennis here along with other coaches in my club.There are other hard working coaches in the country trying to grow the sport and get the standard of our players higher...sorry for my bad grammar :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
cool ....i mostly coach in high schools and kidds from the mosque...although im a coach i take more advanced coaching from a lvl 2 coach and former national player...id also like to post some free tutorials online when i perfect my technique and get time :D... i wonder if there are anymore coaches :confused: like lvl 2s or more coaches without certification like PingPongPom...im probably one of the younger coaches since im still 19 .so i dont have alota experience yet :p

says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
May 2011
I've done some coaching for high-schoolers. Haven't got any level though.
But as me being a high school teacher, I just can't help but coaching everyone.
Sometimes the other players in the club don't like that, but they generally appreciate it :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
Hi guys,
I'm also a coach, but the only license I got is the "FLTT Kids Coach" (luxembourgish federation). I am responsible for the youth team of DT Echternach (this year's cupwinner).
My goal is to recrute as much kids as possible because I think that a positive atmosphere is absolutely necessary, not only for succes, but also to keep as much children motivated to visit training at least twice a week. I see as most important that young (10 years+) teens also win some kind of life experience. I expect a high discipline, good manners and respect for the team and mates.
Sometimes we play some soccer or plays like that, just to encourage teamspirit. And with this concept I'm sure that most of them will keep playing over a very long period of time.
So what do you think about that?

Greeting,
Pol :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Hi! I head up the Bristol Academy of Sport in the UK. I am a Level 4 ETTA coach and former National Team coach with England and Scotland.I also played for England at Junior and Senior Level.
My day job is working with the development of the players at the Bristol Academy and also the development of the Bristol Academy Table Tennis Club and Pro Team.
Am happy to help and assist any coaches or players on the site and help answer any table tennis coaching questions and queries.
Best Wishes

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
I'm New star table tennis training school coach. I coach junior groups, schools and privately for individuals ,i have Canada NCCP & CAO Certificate Coach and Early Child Education (ECA) Certification .
Wellcome to our website: http://www.newstarpingpong.com

Last edited: