Craziest Rally of season 2015/2016 | Marc Schinkel

This user has no status.
Hi @all!!

i have to report back here with my craziest rally in the end of the actual season.

It was like slow-motion as i played the ball, so i was suprised how fast that really was O.O the reactions of my opponent, the umpire and the whole crowd were overwhelming, i got for short time goosebumps ;D

Have fun by watching the short vid :cool:

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The celebration is fantastic! TT is a lot of fun, great shot Marc :)

Dan, I want to hit the like button more than once. Where is the Quadruple like button, or, as Suga D says, [editing for proper credit: as ttmonster says] the Super Like Button.

Everyone should hit the like button on this video posting.

[more edit: Suga D has pointed out that it was ttmonster who invented the Super Like button so, proper credit where cred is due.]

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Dan, I want to hit the like button more than once. Where is the Quadruple like button, or, as Suga D says, the Super Like Button.

Haha! I had to like this post Carl :) A super Like button would be awesome!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I think ttmonster brought up that term...
;)

Oh, funny, wires got crossed. I've gotta give the right person credit for being the inventor of the SUPER LIKE button. That is an important invention.

As ttmonster says, the SUPER LIKE button!!! Hahaha.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hi @all!!

i have to report back here with my craziest rally in the end of the actual season.

It was like slow-motion as i played the ball, so i was suprised how fast that really was O.O the reactions of my opponent, the umpire and the whole crowd were overwhelming, i got for short time goosebumps ;D

Have fun by watching the short vid :cool:

Well, this rally really does have just about everything. It has that crazy backhand guy. It has the patented spaghetti legs footwork. A great side to side rally with momentum changes. An epic celebration by the crazy backhand guy and just as epic a response from your opponent. Gotta love this rally.

This user has no status.
hey @all, thanks for the positive words! really amazing response to that rally :)

Amazing reaction. Well played.
:)
Derbe Reaktion, digger. Abgefahren!
emoji3.png
yeah Suga D, that excectly what you said ;DD derbe :D

The celebration is fantastic! TT is a lot of fun, great shot Marc :)

so much fun, yessa! and funniest is when the oppnent is so cool like Ingo :)

Dan, I want to hit the like button more than once. Where is the Quadruple like button, or, as Suga D says, [editing for proper credit: as ttmonster says] the Super Like Button.

and

Well, this rally really does have just about everything. It has that crazy backhand guy. It has the patented spaghetti legs footwork. A great side to side rally with momentum changes. An epic celebration by the crazy backhand guy and just as epic a response from your opponent. Gotta love this rally.

hahahah USDCarl, i laughed so much by reading your statement :D yeah, you remember the patented spaghetti legs, pahahah. and yeah, the reaction of Ingo is so great, he cant stop to grin.
Momentum change and there was a speed change as well when he did the "stop ball" after my topspin.

thanks again for your encouragement!!motivates me to continue with video cutting (next days some league games will be online ;) )

Last edited: