Do you know anything of this Sanwei 75 inner PBO (ZLC) blade?

This user has no status.
I’ve watched the review from Gan about the outer version but I’ve found nothing about this.

Attachments

• IMG_1088.png
    IMG_1088.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1049.png
    IMG_1049.png
    2 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1050.png
    IMG_1050.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 58
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
I have a innerforce layer ZLC, Yinhe m202 and 75 pbo outer. I'd say Innerforce and 75 have better feeling and control, while m202 feels a lot more crisp and stiff. All are typical ZLC feeling, but 75 has amazing dwell time and Innerforce has that typical butterfly feelling. I love 75 pbo especially with hurricane 3, while innerforce needs tensor rubbers i.m.o.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
The plies are Limba-ayous-pbo-ayous-pbo-ayous-limba
Sounds good. I kinda want one.

But I fear it will just be similar to my Stuor Harimoto zlc, which is already superb.

I have the Loki Arthur Pro, which is Koto-ayous-zlc-ayous. It is pretty good, but maybe just a bit hard and lacking in feeling.

This user has no status.
I actually tried it today and compared it to Yinhe PD 437 which is a Stiga Clipper alternative but mine is definitely more flexible.
I used Hurricane 3 Neo Blue Sponge on both.

This blade is better at everything, except the control over the table, it’s about the same. This is what my practice partner said as well.
It‘s faster, has a kick effect when you hit hard and the second bounce is lower and spinier.
The backhand is also more crisp.

It was a bang for the buck because I bought it for 58 dollars in China, I’m more sure how much it costs on Ali tho.
I can’t compare it to Butterfly ZLC cuz I’ve never tried that.

The absolute best thing about this is the handle though. It’s so chunky, finally I feel confident about not dropping it.
It comes with a usable rectangle case as well.

The only negative I can think of is the quality control. The head itself is perfect but on the handle the artificial material (PBO) slightly sticks out at some places. It doesn’t bother me because I’m left-handed but it’d if I were right-handed.

Attachments

• IMG_2712.jpeg
    IMG_2712.jpeg
    188.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2713.jpeg
    IMG_2713.jpeg
    228.9 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: damszelfly