Does anybody know any Chinese baldes that are Limba-Limba-ayous-Limba-Limba similar to Korbel and Primorac?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Not exactly what you're looking for, but the Sanwei Fextra is limba-limba-ayous-ayous-ayous-limba-limba. It's a 7 ply but it's thin at 6.0mm and the 3 ayous layers are said to behave like a single core layer, and so it's often remarked that the Fextra is a 7 ply that plays like a 5 ply.

This user has no status.
Not exactly what you're looking for, but the Sanwei Fextra is limba-limba-ayous-ayous-ayous-limba-limba. It's a 7 ply but it's thin at 6.0mm and the 3 ayous layers are said to behave like a single core layer, and so it's often remarked that the Fextra is a 7 ply that plays like a 5 ply.
Thanks, but for now I’m looking for a 5 ply blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Not Chinese but gewo zoom pro is supposed to be similar to primorac and is about 45 to 50 bucks.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Xiom Offensive S, $48 at TT11. (on sale right now at $36). It is limba/limba/ayous/limba/limba but its handle is slightly nonstandard, flatter and wider than usual flared handles. Other than that it plays very nicely, great feeling. 1320Hz, 6.1mm thick, 83g.
Also the DHS B2 at TT11, it is Limba/??/ALC/... so almost a 5-ply. 1320Hz, 6.0mm, 91.9g.

Last edited:
Reactions: Robin0910
This user has no status.
Xiom Offensive S, $48 at TT11. (on sale right now at $36). It is limba/limba/ayous/limba/limba but its handle is slightly nonstandard, flatter and wider than usual flared handles. Other than that it plays very nicely, great feeling. 1320Hz, 6.1mm thick, 83g.
Also the DHS B2 at TT11, it is Limba/Limba/ALC/... so almost a 5-ply. 1320Hz, 6.0mm, 91.9g.
Thanks.
DHS B2 is Limba ayous though, just like Long 5.

This user has no status.
Tibhar Stratus Powerwood (Limba-Limba-Ayous 6.0mm), Donic Person Powerallround (Limba-Limba-Abachi 5.8mm), Donic Waldner Senso V1/V2 (Limba-Limba-Ayous 5.8mm), OSP Virtuoso/Virtuoso+ (Limba-Limba-Samba 5.8mm).
Thanks but I know these ones, I’m specifically looking for Chinese brands.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Thanks.
DHS B2 is Limba ayous though, just like Long 5.
I think you are correct, I compared my B2 and B2X to the Xiom Offensive S, Fextra, and it seems it is Ayous, so I deleted the entry. Is the Yinhe Pro 05 Limba/Ayous or Limba/Limba?