Does anyone know what is Rozena cut weight on Petr Korbel?

says I'm still learning Table Tennis.
Nov 2022
Does anyone know what is Rozena cut weight on Petr Korbel or any blade 158×152 mm?

Sorry, I googled, but I couldn't find the answer. Hope someone who uses this setup could share a quick answer.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Every sheet of rubber is different, even for the same model, but generally you can estimate the cut weight to be 2/3 of the uncut sheet, one layer of glue is usually around 3g. And when I say one layer I mean one layer on rubber and one layer on blade. So the total would be blade weight + 3g of glue + 2/3 weight of uncut rubber

Last edited:
Reactions: Kopp
Nov 2022
Every sheet of rubber is different, even for the same model, but generally you can estimate the cut weight to be 2/3 of the uncut sheet, one layer of glue is usually around 3g. And when I say one layer I mean one layer on rubber and one layer on blade. So the total would be blade weight + 6g of glue + 2/3 weight of uncut rubber
TY4 sharing a useful tip. But PK is bigger than a normal blade. If I'll have fixed 2 pieces Rozena Max., I think the racket is heavier than fixing them on a normal blade. IDK.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
TY4 sharing a useful tip. But PK is bigger than a normal blade. If I'll have fixed 2 pieces Rozena Max., I think the racket is heavier than fixing them on a normal blade. IDK.
It’s the same size as a Harimoto blade, so it adds about 2%, so instead of 2/3 it’s like 69%now.

Nov 2022
I use the Korbel (from 2022) with Rozena 2.1 FH and 1.9 BH.
With Butterfly Edge Tape.
Weight = 184g
How much was the blade weight before you fixed the rubbers? My Korbel is 90g, I wonder how much it would weigh if I fixed Rozena 2.1 on both sides.

Nov 2022
In 2.1mm thickness for that blade size it will be 49-50g per sheet. On a Viscaria it is 47-48g.
Of course depending on your glue that will add some weight too.

And naturally with 1.9mm sponge thickness it will be lighter than 2.1mm.
Thanks!