Donic Bluegrip C2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Read 3 reviews
Hi, has anyone here tried the Donic Bluegrip C2? If yes, I was very curious to know how durable it is and how much time does it need to wear out without protection sheets.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
The topsheet will get really ugly in a few hours of play, I think this is a characteristic of the ESN C-touch topsheet. Probably black shows it much more than red, so if you care about it, you should get C2 in red. I didn't particularly notice a massive change in play due to this.
I did clean the rubber after every training and I did apply the white protection foil it came with all the time. I recommend you do the same.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
I did clean the rubber after every training and I did apply the white protection foil it came with all the time. I recommend you do the same.

Yes, the white protection foil is the best thing of the whole package.

I've used it for other rubbers for quite some time. Actually until I finally learned to use gravity to put those transparent plastic protective sheets bubble-free on my rubbers :)

Sorry for being negative, the rubber - I'm glad I tried. But the durability definitely is not its strong side.

• Haha
Reactions: Zwill
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Yes, the white protection foil is the best thing of the whole package.

I've used it for other rubbers for quite some time. Actually until I finally learned to use gravity to put those transparent plastic protective sheets bubble-free on my rubbers :)

Sorry for being negative, the rubber - I'm glad I tried. But the durability definitely is not its strong side.

That's funny since I do the same. That white plastic better than the "free" protection foils some shops give. The H3N glue side white plastic is pretty good as a protective foil too, almost the same 😅

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Read 3 reviews
The topsheet will get really ugly in a few hours of play, I think this is a characteristic of the ESN C-touch topsheet. Probably black shows it much more than red, so if you care about it, you should get C2 in red. I didn't particularly notice a massive change in play due to this.

Does this white protection sheet come with all other rubbers?