Donic Bluestar A2 Test

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
Yes it's promising, the problem with Donic si the durability, unfortunately. They make very good rubbers which last not so much...
I know, I have played with Donic rubbers and its only for some of their rubbers in my opinion, Barracuda for example lasts forever. I don´t know if Bluestar lasts but we see! I friend of mine how have played with K3 for a few years changed to Bluestar A1 and he thinks its far superior to K3.

says Feel the ball first.
Oct 2022
I've tried A1, it's perfomance is very good indeed, also a friend of mine way better player than me switched to A1 after using top of the line Cornilleau rubbers for years...
My considerations in durability are based on heavy use of Acuda S2, JP03, Acuda P3-P2-P1, M2, Z1 (this one lasted 20 days, I couldn't believe it!) and Z2. I'm happy that barracuda lasts more, I should have tried it! 😆

Anyhow, back to A2, I'm also curious to know fellow forum members user experience

I've tried A1, it's perfomance is very good indeed, also a friend of mine way better player than me switched to A1 after using top of the line Cornilleau rubbers for years...
My considerations in durability are based on heavy use of Acuda S2, JP03, Acuda P3-P2-P1, M2, Z1 (this one lasted 20 days, I couldn't believe it!) and Z2. I'm happy that barracuda lasts more, I should have tried it! 😆

Anyhow, back to A2, I'm also curious to know fellow forum members user experience
I use accuda and accuda blue as my BH standard rubber. It lasts as long as anything else…
I seriously doubt that the ESN rubbers are significantly different from each other…

Cheers
K-zr

Oct 2022
I use accuda and accuda blue as my BH standard rubber. It lasts as long as anything else…
I seriously doubt that the ESN rubbers are significantly different from each other…

Cheers
K-zr
That's fair.

In my experience, xiom and stiga are significantly better than donic as far as esn rubbers durability.

My DNA Platinum M lasted forever...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
Donic is famous for bad durability, although acuda s1 doesn't die out in my experience. Baracuda lost speed and Bluestorm z1 speed and grip. Acuda s1 kept both.

My sheet rozena lasted half a season, seriously didn't expect the grip to fade this much this quick. Stiga DNA pro grip is good after a year, speed and grip is 10% less.

Now i likely will change sheets every season, as DNA is only €30 on ali. New sheet of DNA is just a beast