Just play game with club players.ah okay thx 4 tthe info,so mostly 2 trainings,one league match and a tourney?
I liked Bluestar A2 a lot (50 deg if I recall?) but I did find it to show wear pretty quickly on top sheet. I am keen to try A3 as the med/softer sponge suits me right nowdoe nobody else play this awesome Rubber,i find it is the best Donic Rubber since the Acuda Series.
Hybrid Like,the most grippy rubber with no tack i ever played and his 52.5 are really on the softer side.
Have a great Dwell time on BTY Kiso V and find it a bit funny that the new Gnextion,Nuzn,etc get talked about a lot.
The new Gewo series is also not talked about at all here?as is the Juic Neo Galaxy which ok on their website said it was 10 years in The Making i Also play the A1 so maybe we can make a general Bluestar A!,2 and 3 Thread.
What do you others like with this rubber?
I know the price is shitty but has gone down already,and i can´t find much bad to say about it,even the duranility seems to be decent compaired to some Tibhar Rubbers.
sounds good! can you compare it with hybrid mk, because i tried that rubber. it had not enough spin for me and people told me the durability should be really bad. vega pro H was normal with 3-4 months same as vega x.Never tried the new Vega Pro H but the Bluestar A1 is my choice for FH.
It is faster than other Hybrids soi thik it should fit your bill,spin is topnotch,speed is faster than the Hybrid Mk or G009c etc and the topsheet is somewhat softer.
So even the A1 doesn´t feel hard as do other rubbers with hard sponge and firm topsheet.
Could A2 be a good replacement for G1 in BH ? Could you compare these two rubbers (I play G1 in BH) ?Bluestar A2, been using it for a couple months now (twice weekly) - I think I’ve finally found the right FH rubber for my blade and style.
I used the Hugo HAL (Viscaria build without the carbon, but still acrylate layer) so it is crisp at low gears but muted at higher gears. But it’s a linear blade still, so you do require to add your own power
A2 for me balances it out by giving catapult when needed with the tensor sponge; hybrid topsheet keeps receives shorter; and somehow the click/crisp is there!
Now then only other hybrids I’ve tried is Nittaku Seiger, Hybrid MK, Glayzer09c, Bluegrip J2, which all had small differences (I can elaborate if needed). But I’ve found the A2 to be perfect for my setup.