Hey! Did anyone had a chance to already test out Matador Titan from Dr.Neubauer?
How does it compare with Matador Texa Carbon?
How does it compare with Matador Texa Carbon?
I tested it for ~ 3 hours with 2 sets of rubbers: Mantra Pro XH + 388c-1 1.2 mm and TDE + Ilius B 1.3mm.Bumping this, have anyone had a chance to test out this blade?
I don't have MTC, but it looks like Matador Titan is with the same walnut top and ayous second layer. So, expect it to be with the same hardness on low hits. On hard hit expect to be softer due to the titan mesh is softer than carbon. Also, I can bet that Titan is overall slower than MTC.Is softer or harder than MTC?
Prov H3N orange sponge 38-39 degrees if you like to chop and loop. But without a boost, it is significantly slower than J&H C55. G09C is probably closer in speed than H3N. Depends how hard you hit.I think this blade will work even better for anti spin than long pimples, i've tested it with grass and i was able to place the ball exatcly where I wanted almost everything was on the table. Just imagine it with slower anti spin, or even with ABS 2 PRO it can be also ust a pure destruction. But the blade needs a good forehand rubber, I tested XIOM J&H C55 on it and it was too fast for me, need something a little bit slower but no idea what.