Equipment you want Dan and Tom to review?

This user has no status.
Sadly none. Way too biased and therefore not really usefull, except for some comparisons.
Overall not really experienced enough in terms of equipment as you can see from their chart they use for several rubbers.

Very usefull if you want to go with butterfly equipment as an intermediate player and above but useless or not rexommendable imo for everything else.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Lebrun brothers’ blades😀
I second that one!!!!

However, I do agree with Attitude that the video looks good and all, but not very useful. Everyone's playing style and how they generate power is differently. It is hard for you to find the right blade and rubber just viewing Tom's and Dan's video.

I watch their videos for entertainment purpose.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Sadly none. Way too biased and therefore not really usefull, except for some comparisons.
Overall not really experienced enough in terms of equipment as you can see from their chart they use for several rubbers.

Very usefull if you want to go with butterfly equipment as an intermediate player and above but useless or not rexommendable imo for everything else.
We've already discussed that topic and I can't agree more. Sure Dan and Tom do a terrific job running these websites, shooting vids for the TTDSL matches, the ones with the pros or legends, but yes: the gears reviews are too much biased and butterfly-centric.

Reactions: Choosikick
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
I would rather see them sharing techniques and tips from the pros (because they can meet & hit with those guys).
equipments? let's just ask Michael Zhuang or Tensorbackhand aka Ivy League graduates.

C61D2517-6FA7-42DA-BDF0-9AC8F90BAF8E.gif