European Table Tennis Championship Competition

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Oh that's right Maze is not even participating in the singles events:
"In the upcoming week I am back with my National team playing in the European Championships team competition. This competition brings back great memories from the 2009 championships were I came out on top in the individual competition. Unfortunately, I am not able to play in the individual championship this year. I still need to build up my knee in small steps, and the number of matches is still a bit too much in championships like this. Instead I am focusing on helping the Danish squad back into the best group. Unfortunately, during my injury last year, we moved down from the best group, so my main focus is to get us back up with the best teams in Europe. I feel that we have the team to do it and I am sure we will succeed in doing so."

There goes my pendant :(

says Can you help me like my page "Cambodia Table Tennis"...
Sep 2011
Final: Timo Boll vs. Vladimir Samsonov
Winner: Timo Boll
Points scored by loser: 40

Sep 2011
To guess, who will win is so easy but to get the right answer is so hard.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Deadline Extended

The deadline for the competition has been extended to October 13th 2011 13:45:00 GMT.

For those that have already entered, don't worry, this does not give new entrants an advantage. The first round matches start 13:45:00 GMT on October 13th 2011. Therefore, no additional results will be known before the amended deadline.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Latest news is that Kreanga and Schlager have both withdrawn. Kreanga has a virus and Schlager a back injury.

There is less than 2 hours to get your predictions in!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Umm, I just realized that was too late xD. Nevermind it then. Good luck to all of you ;)

Your prediction is still in the competition. I don't think anyone can complain as no games had finished when you made it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Competition Winners

The result of the 2011 Men's European Table Tennis Championships was:

Final: Timo Boll vs. Patrick Baum
Points scored by loser: 36

This means, without doubt, the 2 winners are:

1. Vega
    Points scored by loser: 35
  2. PingPongPom
    Points scored by loser: 42

Vega and PingPongPom. Please choose one of the pendants below and message me with which one you want as your prize and where you would like it sending.