European Table Tennis Championship Competition

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Thanks guys, nice competition and nearly a perfect prediction ;)
I'll have a closer look at the pendants tomorrow or on wednesday if i've got too much work and no time tomorrow an then try to decide which one is the best :)

Hi Vega. Take your time, there is no rush.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Man Karakasevic like ruined everything. By entering he officially created a wave of unexpected upsets. Bojan took Dima in the 7th. I wasn't happy to hear about that. And had I thought it would have been a Boll vs Baum game I would have predicted some better match points.

I just have this though. 3 lefties made it to the finals so that says to me that Europe needs to work on beating lefties as the Chinese have.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Man Karakasevic like ruined everything. By entering he officially created a wave of unexpected upsets. Bojan took Dima in the 7th. I wasn't happy to hear about that. And had I thought it would have been a Boll vs Baum game I would have predicted some better match points.

I just have this though. 3 lefties made it to the finals so that says to me that Europe needs to work on beating lefties as the Chinese have.

Yes the thing about lefties is interesting, in the team semi's and final like half of the players were left handed, while in any random group of people the big majority is right handed. For me the upsets caused by Tokic and Karakasevic were amazing, even though it ruined my entry too xD. I enjoyed it :)