Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Haha thats ok, ofc i mean bouncier than typical hard sticky rubbers, not extreme bounce like some eurojap rubbers😅😬
One never knows. It might become my very favourite rubber of all times.
Unlike mt R3 pinky which I have tried on just about every blade i own and it never worked for me neither on the BH nor the FH .........but it is sooooo pretty. 😁

Reactions: mattlamperouge
This user has no status.
@Attitude Hello! I'm curious why did you change LAC to 729 B2BS/R9 on FH? Do you boost?
Yes i do.

But the actual reason is, that LAC is too fragile for fh use at least for me. It lasts for around a month in best case scenario. Afterwards i have too many lose rubber edges and spots. For bh it was okish but it doesnt feel as good as H3. I mean it is way harder and give me less feeling, so i made the switch.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
loki shared new Telson 100 specs, it seems they will release it in two hardness, 45 & 47.5, maybe some of you guys can compare the sideview of pips+ sponge pores with other rubbers that look similar :geek: :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2024-03-25 025804.jpg

Screenshot 2024-03-25 025645.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: longle
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
loki shared new Telson 100 specs, it seems they will release it in two hardness, 45 & 47.5, maybe some of you guys can compare the sideview of pips+ sponge pores with other rubbers that look similar :geek: :ROFLMAO:View attachment 28980
View attachment 28981
Red sponge = good choice. Go for the Dignics and MXP look.

But I don't see why 47d would be slower speed than 45d.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
maybe they just tested the normal bounce. top end speed of 47.5 would be higher. I'll buy a Telson 47.5 for BH
Can you compare the sideview with other rubbers? What do think it Will be similar to? (Loki Said T05 & hovering dragon, maybe Rozena & Vega based on earlier answers i got) 😅🤔🏓

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Can you compare the sideview with other rubbers? What do think it Will be similar to? (Loki Said T05 & hovering dragon, maybe Rozena & Vega based on earlier answers i got) 😅🤔🏓
I wouldnt be surprised if its like T05. Ak47 sponge is faster than T05.

Maybe Telson is like ak47 sponge with AED topsheet

• Wow
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
loki shared new Telson 100 specs, it seems they will release it in two hardness, 45 & 47.5, maybe some of you guys can compare the sideview of pips+ sponge pores with other rubbers that look similar :geek: :ROFLMAO:View attachment 28980
View attachment 28981
Did Loki really just steal the those pictures with the rubber and the ball from the Butterfly Bryce Highspeed demonstration video? Coz the rubber with the white sponge looks nothing like the rubber in the bottom with the red sponge. Aside from the color the pimple structure is different, also that pimple structure in the bottom looks weird (bad) as heck. I hope the final rubber is not like that.
A rubber like Hovering Dragon would be nice.They can probably make something similar.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Did Loki really just steal the those pictures with the rubber and the ball from the Butterfly Bryce Highspeed demonstration video? Coz the rubber with the white sponge looks nothing like the rubber in the bottom with the red sponge. Aside from the color the pimple structure is different, also that pimple structure in the bottom looks weird (bad) as heck. I hope the final rubber is not like that.

A rubber like Hovering Dragon would be nice.They can probably make something similar.
I dont know haha i just shared what they posted on Billibilli😅
It looks quite similar to the Bryce highspeeed video, just on close inspection one can see the angle & Overall detail its different, so they recreated the image at the very least🤷

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
Today on a friend's racket I tried Palio The Way in red and red sponge and I had LAC vibes. I think the Palio was a bit softer a bit bouncier, and easier to use. Not gonna lie I enjoyed it.
It has a funny topsheet as to the touch it feels more grippy, but it can lift the ball but when I hit the ball with it it didn't feel like the stickiness was holding the ball back.
I went ahead and immediately ordered a black one with a black sponge. If it's the same as the red then good, if a bit harder maybe even better.