Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
noooo Loki, this is not multiverse so don't create more variations o_O just give me Arthur China Pro Blue Sponge plz

i thought that R9 was the ALC blue sponge .

Btw, the guy who i had sold my ALC to, after giving up on it playing for half an hour only, approached me recently and was quite furious because the rubber had become unplayable and having lost all bounce.
Life is hard 🤣🤣🤣

says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
i thought that R9 was the ALC blue sponge .

Btw, the guy who i had sold my ALC to, after giving up on it playing for half an hour only, approached me recently and was quite furious because the rubber had become unplayable and having lost all bounce.
Life is hard 🤣🤣🤣
I expected the same, but turned out disappointed. It did not give me a feeling of an upgraded LAC at all :(

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
I expected the same, but turned out disappointed. It did not give me a feeling of an upgraded LAC at all :(
I disliked both, the LAC and R9 . I have lost confidence in Loki now . I do not know where they are going by bringing out new rubbers every other week, some being of doubtful quality and others nobody really knows what style of play they are supposed to have been made for.

says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
I disliked both, the LAC and R9 . I have lost confidence in Loki now . I do not know where they are going by bringing out new rubbers every other week, some being of doubtful quality and others nobody really knows what style of play they are supposed to have been made for.
well their brand is named after the God of mischief after all :ROFLMAO:

This user has no status.
Maybe they are still testing the waters with their products. I hope they gonna thin out the amount of rubbers they have in the future and better upgrade those they have and are good.

While testing the shit out of R9 i am quite sure now that i will put it aside for some time now. Even boosted B2 BS seems to be easier to handle than R9 by a slight margin. Lifting backspin and continously attacking feels a bit better.
Though the main advantage i felt with R9 was counterattacking, but that is not enough for me to justify nearly double the price.

I will probably come back later when i refined my fh a bit futher and this issue might be resolved. I would probably say that the R9 might be the better rubber for a bit more advanced players.

A litte offtopic here: but i am back in love with H3 on bh on an inner blade. I played quite some while with commercial 37 but i had issues with instabily and a wonky feeling with follow up and counterattacks sometimes even blocks.
With the provincial version this feeling is gone, i have a way better feedback with it now and it feels a little bit faster and responsive overall.

This user has no status.
I think there was some talk on Billibilli that it should be 100CNY or maybe they hope thats the price to be competitive🤷. They also advertised Telson as Zhou Yu Backhand rubber 😂

Interesting. I mean they do lack a decent tensor and a better bh option than lac. Although of it is that cheap i kinda doubt that it will hold up the expectations it brings with it ^^

Btw any news on R7?

Reactions: mattlamperouge
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Interesting. I mean they do lack a decent tensor and a better bh option than lac. Although of it is that cheap i kinda doubt that it will hold up the expectations it brings with it ^^

Btw any news on R7?
Thats why i expect something more close to Rozena than T05, and with a competitive price , it seems pricing in china has its own parameters so i dont take it too serious, just another reference.
R7 still no mass produced stock.

• Sad
Reactions: Attitude
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
I think the catalogue its pretty decent, could be a bit clearer on some aspects...but they have basically 16 rubbers on the catalogue. Divided in series (T3/Rxton/Arthur/Telson) With different prices & parameters...

Here a japanse review of Rxton 9:

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

LOKI RXTON 3 PRO Table Tennis Rubber​

When this rubber came out, not that long ago, there was quite a bit of enthusiasm about it and of course it has gone all quiet. If some of those that are using it now could tell us something good about it, I consider getting it especially considering it can be had for NZ$ 14 with shipping included during the current sale at Ali

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022

When this rubber came out, not that long ago, there was quite a bit of enthusiasm about it and of course it has gone all quiet. If some of those that are using it now could tell us something good about it, I consider getting it especially considering it can be had for NZ$ 14 with shipping included during the current sale at Ali
It's a large pore hard sponge, has got good speed out of package and even better with booster. It has tacky and grippy topsheet. So it can do everything you need it to do. I personally felt it is more suited to inner-fibre blades to give it more dwell time.

Mocker said the Loki agent said it replaces the GTX, but I personally found the GTX to be superior.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023

Its quite good, Price/performance its great! as i said on another post i put my sample on an "advanced begginer"/ intermediate player setup and it plays really good without booster on Inner carbon blade (Loki Kirin K3) Good tackiness/grip & the cake sponge provides good enough bounce
Kinda hybrid feeling, Can get good spin on serves, i even found it better than Rxton 5 pro at serves(at least without booster)

Performance for the Price was really convincing, specially how it doesnt "need" booster, so i orderer a bunch for stock. Pretty decent for the BH too, Sadly it just comes in black.
My agent didn't told me it replaces GTX pro but i guess they share some characteristics.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Its quite good, Price/performance its great! as i said on another post i put my sample on an "advanced begginer"/ intermediate player setup and it plays really good without booster on Inner carbon blade (Loki Kirin K3) Good tackiness/grip & the cake sponge provides good enough bounce
Kinda hybrid feeling, Can get good spin on serves, i even found it better than Rxton 5 pro at serves(at least without booster)

Performance for the Price was really convincing, specially how it doesnt "need" booster, so i orderer a bunch for stock. Pretty decent for the BH too, Sadly it just comes in black.
My agent didn't told me it replaces GTX pro but i guess they share some characteristics.
OK ! You talked me into it, For NZ$ 14 I just can't resist and I will be able to blame YOU.
Now all I need is somebody I can blame for buying the 2 sheets of Rozena...................any volunteers ?? 🤣

• Haha
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022

Do you know the real difference between Rxton 3 and R3 Pro? Just hardness? or something else?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
OK ! You talked me into it, For NZ$ 14 I just can't resist and I will be able to blame YOU.
Now all I need is somebody I can blame for buying the 2 sheets of Rozena...................any volunteers ?? 🤣
Hahaha if its like my sample i think you Will find it quite good (at least for the price i hope) it should have a bit More bouncy feel than Orange sponge Rxton 5 so maybe you Will like it on the BH 🤔🤗 If not feel free to blame me & lend it to another player 😢😬😅😅

i should add that i cant say anything about durability since im not using it personally & its still quite new. Rxton 3 Orange sponge i know it haves pretty good durability...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
Do you know the real difference between Rxton 3 and R3 Pro? Just hardness? or something else?
As far as i know R3 pro Is a bit harder, has More tack, different sponge treatment (i think More factory Booster) Loki reports More speed, More precision & More spin (ofc take that with a grain of Salt)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
As far as i know R3 pro Is a bit harder, has More tack, different sponge treatment (i think More factory Booster) Loki reports More speed, More precision & More spin (ofc take that with a grain of Salt)
Yeah I don't care too much about factory booster, because I can just put my own booster on the sponge.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
If it is bouncy, I will need it on my FH because this one really sucks massively. I prefer my BH rubbers not bouncy.
But whatever it will be, for this money "she'll be right mate"
I got the cupboards full of rubbish😂
Haha thats ok, ofc i mean bouncier than typical hard sticky rubbers, not extreme bounce like some eurojap rubbers😅😬

Reactions: lodro