Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Oct 2022
5,605
2,820
8,894
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Aug 2023
36
52
120
I bought two black rxton 9 39 degree today, 18usd each. I wanted to test a real chinese rubber on my forehand, but the hurricane 3 os provincial are costing 33usd each. I decided to test the rxton 9, since they shouldn't be that different from the h3. When they arrive, I should apply one or two layers of booster?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: mattlamperouge
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Oct 2022
5,605
2,820
8,894
I bought two black rxton 9 39 degree today, 18usd each. I wanted to test a real chinese rubber on my forehand, but the hurricane 3 os provincial are costing 33usd each. I decided to test the rxton 9, since they shouldn't be that different from the h3. When they arrive, I should apply one or two layers of booster.
Might as well do 2. But see how much the rubber itself curls. If the rubber curls between 60-90 degrees, that's enough.
 
  • Like
Reactions: andfadevarga
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Aug 2024
255
154
524
I glued a sheet of LAC on my Fextra yesterday, and when I started cutting the rubber I was surprised by how "brittle" the sponge seems to be. It was crumbling a lot more into tiny bits when i cut it.
I've only used ESN rubbers up until this point, and they all seem to have thougher sponges.

Is this normal?

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the topsheet felt no more tacky than my G-1. I thought it was supposed to be very tacky?
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Active Member
Jun 2022
952
925
2,650
I glued a sheet of LAC on my Fextra yesterday, and when I started cutting the rubber I was surprised by how "brittle" the sponge seems to be. It was crumbling a lot more into tiny bits when i cut it.
I've only used ESN rubbers up until this point, and they all seem to have thougher sponges.

Is this normal?

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the topsheet felt no more tacky than my G-1. I thought it was supposed to be very tacky?
Is your packaging green or orange? The green one is not sticky
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Active Member
Jun 2022
952
925
2,650
we have seen two different orange packagings at least with most having the data about the hardness, sponge type and sponge and one that has this missing (which could indicate a fake). this data is on the back of the packaging, so its hard to check if yours is the suspect one
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Active Member
Nov 2023
875
625
1,547
I glued a sheet of LAC on my Fextra yesterday, and when I started cutting the rubber I was surprised by how "brittle" the sponge seems to be. It was crumbling a lot more into tiny bits when i cut it.
I've only used ESN rubbers up until this point, and they all seem to have thougher sponges.

Is this normal?

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the topsheet felt no more tacky than my G-1. I thought it was supposed to be very tacky?
Bought on AOne Store?
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Active Member
Nov 2023
875
625
1,547
I'll test the new Arthur Europe and the LAC BS tonight.
1000092503.jpg
 
Top