Fan Zhendong has reached a new level!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
I believe cause of ML losing is due to his old serves that are already out-dated and well known by other chinese players how to deal with them. Not only FZD easily pushes most of them back but some of them even straight away counter-attacks on the receive. FZD's serves showed to be more tricky for ML to return them however.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Read 3 reviews
Why is everyone so stupid. Did u watch the final did u see how shocking ma long played. Dismal, the match was fixed just like the olympics ma long v zhang jike. U can see it in ma long body lanugage. There is no chooing no determination to win. Watch the asian cup final 2015 ma v fan you can see choing from ma at every point. Im totally sick of match fixing from china its total crap.

Last two olympics fixed and nearly every final in ittf. Its clear the chinese are looking to build fan into the next grand slam champion. Liu guoliang should be fired from his role and the ittf should put a ban to this match fixing.

Do any of the rail birds agree with me. Tt due to chinese match fixing is in absolute shambles.

It doesnt take a genius to see that the china open final was fixed. Compare ma performance to olmpic games... much much lower level..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 4 reviews
Why is everyone so stupid. Did u watch the final did u see how shocking ma long played. Dismal, the match was fixed just like the olympics ma long v zhang jike. U can see it in ma long body lanugage. There is no chooing no determination to win. Watch the asian cup final 2015 ma v fan you can see choing from ma at every point. Im totally sick of match fixing from china its total crap.

Last two olympics fixed and nearly every final in ittf. Its clear the chinese are looking to build fan into the next grand slam champion. Liu guoliang should be fired from his role and the ittf should put a ban to this match fixing.

Do any of the rail birds agree with me. Tt due to chinese match fixing is in absolute shambles.

It doesnt take a genius to see that the china open final was fixed. Compare ma performance to olmpic games... much much lower level..

I am not saying you can't be right, but it's not so abnormal someone doesn't always plays at the same level. Especially when he already won everything(World Cup, World Championships and the Olympics)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
To be honest if I just won an Olympic and a WTTC title I wouldn't be myself too worried about losing a China Open when already won it twice before. If I were Ma Long I'd be also not feeling like bothering that much to win it especially when FZD was so clearly fired up for it.

Fan Zhendong is the worthy #2 and did earn his Olympics spot. China though is not democratic and thus, corruption, friendships, stereotypes etc, are the deciding factor and not who is best .
Life is unfair indeed.
(Yet Ma Long is fractionally better player in my opinion but Fan is clearly ahead of Zhang Jike).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
I would not say that FZD has reached new level. Ma Long is just tired. I can understand he gave a lot for preparation to olympics. It was the most important tournament in his life. It is like reaching mount everest. So he reached mount everest. There is nothing more he can achieve. Wining china open is important like mount blanc which he reached many Times. So there wasn't so much self pressure and also he was tired after preparing for olympics.
Anyway I can agree that FZD is much better then XX and ZJK, in fact ZJK soon will retire.