Felix Lebrun then and now vs Harimoto

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
He can already beat most players including many Chinese but wcq absolutely has his number and fzd also is still stronger. Can he still improve enough?

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Although I really dislike those two players, I have to say that this photo says it all: He has beaten his idol in the most compelling way...
The lebruns are just extremely competitive. Even when they face each other there seems to be some bad blood almost.

Reactions: Arkady
says Master blocker
says Master blocker
Mar 2015
Read 1 reviews
The lebruns are just extremely competitive. Even when they face each other there seems to be some bad blood almost.
Couldn't agree with you more!
That's the reason I don't like the Lebruns at all: They're so competitive and arrogant that project an almost disrespectful attitude. I like more the quiet, respectful manners of players like Boll, Ma Lon, Lin Yu Ju that are amongst my favorites.
In fact I've had a thread on this matter:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Read 1 reviews

I am sorry to say this: I know that their behavior may not be the best (including Harimoto with his annoying CHO) but in my life (not only in TT), those people with such "strong" personality usually advance in life the fastest. Especially compared to the laid back people who take everything easy or for granted.

Even for CNT players, I remember reading the news (long time ago) that LGL slapped Chen Qi (if I recall correctly) and one other guy during casual dinner just because they did not pay attention to him while he spoke. So CNT players are not rebellious because they are very afraid of their coaches.

I also remember that Waldner (when he was young), trained in China. And at that time, the coach line-up all the players who played against him (and lost to Waldner) and slapped them in front of him.

So I can safely say that CNT players are extremely competitive as well. And that's why they are successful.