Forehand rubber for defender

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2015
Hallo all,
I'm searching for a suitable rubber on my forehand. I'm really not sure what to choose. So far I've decided for Joo Se Hyuk blade and TSP P1R 1 mm on backhand. The reason why I'm choosing new equipment is that my old bat was broken. I used to play with Stiga defensive wood NCT, TSP P1-R on backhand and 1,7 mm Tibhar super defence 40. However I found the forehand rubber very difficult to play topspin with. Therefore I'm searching for something better on my forehand.
I'm trying to play Joo Se Hyuk style of defence. I've been learning it for 2 years now so I'm obviously not as good as him :D. I also need to be able to play forehand chop away from the table and spinny forehand push.

Could you please recommend me something? :)

This user has no status.
Hi. Im not a defender, but I talked with some of my partners. They told good option is Genius optimum sound or Baracuda(more difficult for u and opponent), and other spiny rubbers (not too fast, because it will jump when u try to chop), on max sponge (strange?) cause it get better feeling and more offensive values. I can suggest also Acuda wich i heard very good rubber for defenders.