From Infinity to Eternity - Something new is coming from STIGA!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Read 2 reviews
Hey Stiga, only 10 days or so left before the year end. Where is my Se7en? I feel tricked and part of me is missing...:(

Yep, one is still missing at the moment :)

123345345.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Could you write down your take on all of them and which one is your favorite?

As I have only spent a short time with each and usually with different rubbers so a direct comparison between them is not justified. I think I can say a few words just base on my brief assumption.:)

Eternity is the first of the bunch and I have high expectation of it. But it turns out to be heavy, thick and kind of slow for its weight and larger head size. Feels a bit clumsy for me but I think people who likes to play with power and needs control will love it.

Celero is better in many ways in comparison to Eternity. It is thin, light and flex. It can generate a loud click in hard stroke more easily which I always love. It is pretty fast for a 5 ply all wood.

I have not play with the 45/90 pair yet. The bare blades are on the heavy side at 91.5g and 95g. The original 145/190 pair is much lighter at 86g and 88g. Don't know about the new pair as I have seller glued rubbers on them but boy what a hammer! Both with Airoc 2.3 and 290 is 198g and 245 is blowing it up to 205g! That is off limit for a RPB penholder.

I expect the new pair to be hard and insane but to my surprise they are quite lively to play with. I get more dwell, especially the 245, than 145 with Tour and 190 with Airoc Astro. I bet the thick sponge 2.3 rubber has a lot to do with it. I have a feeling that the new pair has more gear. Can play either fast or slow more easily. Balls can keep low in short game with control. Spin is strong enough. I can clearly feel the pull in loops. More power from the new pair as expected but I bet a large part of it is due to the extra weight. I find 290 a tad stiffer, more direct comparing to 245. For now the 290 is my pick.

BTW what is the Se7en anyway? Super Textreme Xu Xin?! :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Hello guys i just recently buy an eternity vps blade cpen from TT11 , do you know any information about how good or bad the blade is ? (Just wanna know before holding it):D

For me it needs some getting used to. Usually I will love anything freshly glued but not this one. Feels kind of heavy and big just by holding it, and it is harder to get that loud click in play to get the power through. Later found out the Eternity as well as the whole series has a larger than normal Stiga Cpen head size. Hope you like yours and tell us about it. :)

My lord! I am afraid Stiga will simply factor the cost of making that movie into the price of the Se7enth and cost my arm and leg! This must be the most expensive Stiga ever! This better be good....:confused:

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
For me it needs some getting used to. Usually I will love anything freshly glued but not this one. Feels kind of heavy and big just by holding it, and it is harder to get that loud click in play to get the power through. Later found out the Eternity as well as the whole series has a larger than normal Stiga Cpen head size. Hope you like yours and tell us about it. :)

My lord! I am afraid Stiga will simply factor the cost of making that movie into the price of the Se7enth and cost my arm and leg! This must be the most expensive Stiga ever! This better be good....:confused:

thx turboz , i think the weight will be norhing for me because at now i use dhs cwc wirh weight 100gr and 2 dhs heavy rubber .the package will be arriving 5 day from now and as soon as it arrive i will test it and maybe review it.

Reactions: TurboZ
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
what if stiga froze one of the wood plies instead of heating them (vps), hence "arctic"?

would freezing wood improve it's playing charateristics?

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Stiga are master trolls when you think about it. They call their blades "Infinity" and "Eternity", but their plies delaminate after your first rubber change or if your opponent farts in the wrong direction.

That is wny tbey have Mantra rubber. So you will accept it calmly wnen it happens.