FS: Lots of blades (30+) and rubbers (lost count...) US only

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
You must have a very sharp scalpel. I tried cutting rubber with a razor I had around the house, but it wouldnt cut through the rubber. So I just went back to cutting with scissors.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
wow, why do u have so many blades and rubbers ?

Because EJ, and because I like trying new equipment. I believe understanding the small differences in feeling of different blades helps one understand the ones’s stroke better.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews

what does EJ mean ?

Equipment Junkie. You know, you have a perfectly good racket that works really well for you, the blade, the rubbers, everything is good, and then you go out and buy a ZJK Super ZLC with Dignics 05 and 09c and then two weeks after getting that and deciding it is the best setup every you go out and get a CyberShape with H3N and Omega 7Asia and decide it is the best racket ever, and then 2 weeks later you get the Apolonia ZLC with Rasanter R53 and R48 and now that is the best racket ever until you get the Prirmorac Carbon with Dignics 80 T19, and then that is the best racket of all time until you get a Darker Speed 90 with ....... you get the idea. :)

EJ = compulsion to buy more and more equipment until you have tried every blade and rubber combination ever made.....or, until you go broke trying. :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Equipment Junkie. You know, you have a perfectly good racket that works really well for you, the blade, the rubbers, everything is good, and then you go out and buy a ZJK Super ZLC with Dignics 05 and 09c and then two weeks after getting that and deciding it is the best setup every you go out and get a CyberShape with H3N and Omega 7Asia and decide it is the best racket ever, and then 2 weeks later you get the Apolonia ZLC with Rasanter R53 and R48 and now that is the best racket ever until you get the Prirmorac Carbon with Dignics 80 T19, and then that is the best racket of all time until you get a Darker Speed 90 with ....... you get the idea. :)

EJ = compulsion to buy more and more equipment until you have tried every blade and rubber combination ever made.....or, until you go broke trying. :)

You know me so well lol

Speaking of Cybershape, my pre-order should ship soon......

P.S. I recently tried some backhand loops with my friend's blade, he's a chopper, has Spinpips D3 for BH, and his jaw dropped on the floor after I looped all his chops back with it. I see a barrage of short pips rubbers coming my way in the near future.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2022

Oh boy :D i used to be like that as well, but then, i keep switching back to my old equipment and have lost tons of money in that process :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews
Small bump before the weekend starts. Hopefully Fedex delivers Viscaria SALC Saturday, but I doubt they will. Fedex does this weird thing where they go from Indianapolis to Chicago, then down to my place, but my place is actually a little bit closer to Indianapolis... guess I'll have to wait till Monday. Oh, and I couldn't resist the temptation anymore, so I bought myself a W968 No.1.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
Small bump before the weekend starts. Hopefully Fedex delivers Viscaria SALC Saturday, but I doubt they will. Fedex does this weird thing where they go from Indianapolis to Chicago, then down to my place, but my place is actually a little bit closer to Indianapolis... guess I'll have to wait till Monday. Oh, and I couldn't resist the temptation anymore, so I bought myself a W968 No.1.

Wow, I sure hope that arrives - looks amazing. Can’t wait to hear how both of those feel and play..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021

Don't you already have a HL5?

What is the difference?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
Read 2 reviews

Wow, I sure hope that arrives - looks amazing. Can’t wait to hear how both of those feel and play..

:D for sure

Don't you already have a HL5?

What is the difference?

Well, it's much much more expensive lol
It's still in transit, so I don't know personally how it differs, but there are tons of comparisons out there already.

• Haha
Reactions: TaiHaoPingPong