FS multiple items Tenergy etc etc.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2015
Items removed by admin due to this username matching the same ip address as the username 'gemaxed' who has also been banned for selling goods he does not own.

We are sorry for anyone who had to deal with these users.
Regards,
TTD Team

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Photos for all products from multiple angles are needed. It would be so easy for someone with access to the counterfeit versions of all these products to sell them through the forum to someone who didn't know better.

And since Nikki Grommit is brand new to the forum, nobody has any idea who he is or anything else about him.

He could be totally trustworthy. But we don't know him at all because he has absolutely no history on the site.

Photos of all the products from multiple angles, on this thread--not just in a private post to someone who may not know how to identify a counterfeit--would be necessary.

When the experts on this subject can confirm that these are real and not counterfeit then the whole forum is more protected from scammers.

Sent from the Oracle of Delphi by the Pythia

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Well this website definitely lets people upload photos. Here, look, here is one of my racket:

IMG_0872.jpg

And another of two racket cases and some rubbers:

IMG_0794.jpg

It is easy to upload the photos on this site. Just look for the symbol that looks like a photo in above the box where you are writing.

Now, you should post photos of what you are trying to sell.

Reactions: Dragan Glas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
They only did that as the website wont let me upload pictures. So they just close the post.

It wasn't just that though. You say you're in Canada, but your IP address said something different apparently. You need to be 100% clear and upfront, especially on your first FS post, to prevent suspicion from growing.

Good luck!

Reactions: Dragan Glas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2015
I am from Canada. But you guys really have trust issues. So what my ip is different. ever heard of a proxy ? Like I said before. I will post pictures when I am home.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Read 1 reviews
Greetings,

Well this website definitely lets people upload photos. Here, look, here is one of my racket:

View attachment 8434

View attachment 8435

It is easy to upload the photos on this site. Just look for the symbol that looks like a photo in above the box where you are writing.

FAKE! FAKE! ALL FAKE!!:p

Kindest regards,

James

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews

View attachment 8434

View attachment 8435

Nice looking blade ... simple and nice

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I am from Canada. But you guys really have trust issues. So what my ip is different. ever heard of a proxy ? Like I said before. I will post pictures when I am home.

If you are trustworthy, it will be easy for that to become evident. But there are enough internet scammers and counterfeit table tennis products to take necessary precautions when an anonymous, unknown person is selling fairly expensive products, some fairly rare.

Again, you could be totally trustworthy, but, if you are, then that will be easily demonstrated.

If you were someone who had been posting on the forum for a few months and people already had an idea about who you were, you would have already established some trust. You haven't.

And then if there is information about things on another forum that sound a bit fishy, well that gives you an extra hurdle in establishing trust. But that does not mean that a few simple things can't help you establish trust. If you are trustworthy, it will be easy to do that.

Last edited: