FS: Tenergy 05 & 05 FX on Stiga Infinity VPS V

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
For sale a great combo: Stiga Infinity VPS V which has Tenergy 05 1,9mm on FH and 05 FX 1,9mm on BH. Rubbers have been glued two weeks ago and I have played with them only two times! The Stiga is also in great condition, handle is flared master. Price 90€ + postage! Pictures on request.

EDIT - pics added

IMG_1915.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahmad Arnous
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
For sale a great combo: Stiga Infinity VPS V which has Tenergy 05 1,9mm on FH and 05 FX 1,9mm on BH. Rubbers have been glued two weeks ago and I have played with them only two times! The Stiga is also in great condition, handle is flared master. Price 90€ + postage! Pictures on request.
Hi Mr.spin. You have to post pictures as per forum guidelines. This will help your sale and buyer will know what he is buying.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2016
Too much for me I guess. :) I am an beginner / intermediary and I just can't seem to keep the ball on the table with this combo. I can always buy these back later when I'm better :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2016
Read 7 reviews
I was the same way, when i changed from my all around nct & calibra sound (soft starter setup), to the infinity vps & tour m (fast medium sponge). I wanted to go back for the control, but I'm glad i didn't. After many off table and missed placed shots i started to get a feel for it, and my game improved big time. keep playing and have fun. :)

Last edited: