Germany Cup-2022/2023 (Deutsche Pokalmeisterschaften)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
after kanak jha is suspended because he recently missed his third doping test by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) ochsenhausen will have no chance

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
after kanak jha is suspended because he recently missed his third doping test by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) ochsenhausen will have no chance

Ochenhausen replaced Kanak with Togami. I am a Kanak fan but Togami gives then a chance with Akkuzu, Gauzy and Kulkyzcki. I am fairly sure Togami will play this event. Hopefully he will nd in his All Japan form.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019

Ochenhausen replaced Kanak with Togami. I am a Kanak fan but Togami gives then a chance with Akkuzu, Gauzy and Kulkyzcki. I am fairly sure Togami will play this event. Hopefully he will nd in his All Japan form.

The German Cup dated January 8, 2023 conflicts with the date of the Asia Continental Stage of the 2023 World Table Tennis Championships (January 7 to January 13, 2023). Given that Togami is registered to play the Asian Qualifiers, it's unlikely that he (along with Lin Yun-Ju) will be able to play the German Cup.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019

TTC Neu-Ulm (Germany) is a table tennis club founded in 2019. Although he had not previously played a game and there was no men's team, founder Florian Ebner applied to the TTBL Supervisory Board for a license to play in the TTBL Table Tennis League for the 2019/20 season. This was granted at the end of May 2019 and the club received a wild card.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Neu ulm won both matches today 3-0. Lin and Dima had some trouble in the first game but were very strong in the second game against Düsseldorf. Match of the day was Truls against Timo. They had some awesome rallys