GEWO Nexxus series

This user has no status.
was thinking on getting the aruna hinoki carbon with nexxus rubbers bundle on tabletennisstore.us since 170 isn't bad when retail on the aruna hinoki is 150, but idk what nexxus rubbers to get, was thinking about el48 but idk. im more of a spin>speed person (spin over speed). what you guys think?
48 is a slightly softer D05, and 45 is a slightly softer T05. Maybe 48 would be ideal for you.

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
i bought a sheet of Superselect 48 for FH use ( and yes, it is the green one ).

My impression; it feels hard and bouncy. It does not eat the ball much and shoots out too quickly. I don't use it anymore other than as a novelty act for LOLS effect ( The green colour )

Reactions: Scarfed Garchomp
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Playing with Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 38 (FH) and 43 (BH) on a Dicon. The 38 was awesome on another Blade (Gewo Carbon Hybrid All+), but suprisingly, I prefer the 43 on the Dicon. I was wondering if there would be a big difference between the EL Pro 43 and the Superselect 45. Would it be worth trying it ?
You never know until you try. it. I started with C-1 on my BH on a 5-ply all wood and then upgraded to G-1 for more speed. That was my set up for 3 years. Earlier this year, I switched to carbon blade and G-1 felt "too hard" all of the sudden, so I went back to C-1 again and C-1 feels just right. The right amount of bite into the softer sponge. The ability to develop my BH loop.

Another example, I have a red MX-S that felt too hard on THREE carbon blades. Then out of desperation because I did not want to waste a nice sheet of rubber, I transferred it to a 7-ply all wood blade and I love it on that blade. Who knew?

Therefore it is not uncommon for one rubber to fit better for one set of blade but not for another. You have to try and feel for yourself.

And that's also why I am confused on people making comments on the four sets of rubber when they are stuck on their main blade v.s. their back-up blade. I don't think they can tell when two variables are changed at the same time.

This user has no status.
Playing with Gewo Nexxus EL Pro 38 (FH) and 43 (BH) on a Dicon. The 38 was awesome on another Blade (Gewo Carbon Hybrid All+), but suprisingly, I prefer the 43 on the Dicon. I was wondering if there would be a big difference between the EL Pro 43 and the Superselect 45. Would it be worth trying it ?
Nicolas ? :cool:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2023
And that's also why I am confused on people making comments on the four sets of rubber when they are stuck on their main blade v.s. their back-up blade. I don't think they can tell when two variables are changed at the same time.
I was just asking about comparison with steady variables of Superselect 45 vs EL Pro 43. Did someone made the comparison on the same blade ?